Elvis In Haunted Mansion

Crockett

Banned
Hahahahahahahahaha :ROFLOL: This thread is hilarious
This makes me wonder. Could we here at the WDWMagic boards be responsible for forming a popular Disney urban myth? One that eventually becomes as well known as the "Walt's head is frozen" classic?

I think it could happen. All it takes is for us few here to start telling friends/family, other boards that there is a hidden (Elvis, sasquatch,.. get creative) on (insert attraction name here).
Makes me wonder how long it will take for this to spread around to the point where park guests begin to search for said celebrity when on the ride. Once our myth is debunked on Snopes...we'll know we made it. :)

BriEcho3194

:ROFLOL::ROFLOL:

Yes Elvis is not in the attic scene tho?! He's here! He wants to 'hitch' a ride out Yeah....I'm not funny lol

hitchhikingghost.png

acishere

Elvis isn't dead. I saw him perform last year in Vegas. He also likes to spend a lot of time posing for pictures on the strip and he graciously agreed to be the minister at a couple's wedding. Is there anything that man won't do for his fans?

Theresonly1

Elvis isn't dead. I saw him perform last year in Vegas. He also likes to spend a lot of time posing for pictures on the strip and he graciously agreed to be the minister at a couple's wedding. Is there anything that man won't do for his fans?

He must have gotten bored in Vegas, because he's in Branson Mo now. Not sure how he has time but has 3 different shows.:ROFLOL:

PolynesianPrincess

No way, guys... He's here in Portland, ME. He was sitting on some steps asking for change last night. Guess that Vegas gig didn't work out so well for him... :lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom