Ellen's Energy Adventure Secret

TheOneVader

Original Poster
This is not acually a secret that pertains to the ride itself, but rather to Ellen Degeneres. Did you know that she has never rode Universe of Energy? Seriously, she's never been on it. Said it herself on Ellen today.

DarkMeasures

I am pretty sure though that Bill Nye has atleast been inside the pavilian because I have seen him exiting from a tour of Mission Space (testing) and then emmidiatly head into the direction of Universe of Energy.

Yellow Shoes

Somewhat related to the subject of celebrity animatronics:

I saw an interview with Isabella Rosselini who said that when her daughter was young they used to go to the Great Movie Ride to "visit Grandma."

Isabella Rosselini is the daughter of Ingrid Bergman

Chape19714

It makes scence...I guess. Johnny Deep has never seen Pirates of the Carribean. He goes to all his movie premieres, but has never seen one of his own films. I guess it's kinda the same thing. I guess Ellen doesn't need a nap while at Epcot? kidding. Any word on if Alex Trebic has been on it?

ctwhalerman

Chape19714 said:
It makes scence...I guess. Johnny Deep has never seen Pirates of the Carribean. He goes to all his movie premieres, but has never seen one of his own films. I guess it's kinda the same thing. I guess Ellen doesn't need a nap while at Epcot? kidding.

Many actors hate seeing themselves in their work. I wouldn't be surprised if Ellen was the same way. I wonder, however, if Ellen has ever seen her own AA that's in the ride.

Rob562

Chape19714 said:
Any word on if Alex Trebic has been on it?

Years ago, I went to a taping of Jeopardy here in Boston. (It was the College Tournament) They taped two episodes while we were there. In between, both the announcer and Alex answered questions from the audience. One of the questions was whether he'd been on the ride (which had only been open a year or two at that point), and Alex said that he had, and that he really liked it.

-Rob

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom