Electroland @ Walt Disney Studios July 8th 2017

AndyS2992

Original Poster
''Disneyland Paris has announced the Electroland evening which will happen at the Walt Disney Studios on July 8, 2017, from 7:00 pm to midnight for a price of 68 €. A Premium ticket for 85 € will also go on sale, giving access to both Disney Parks from 4 pm. The evening will feature major artists of the French electro scene and will welcome two international DJs.''

DISNEY-ELECTROLAND_3599915835234677419.jpg

Interesting, so I'm guessing this is a premium one night only event similar to California Adventure's ElecTRONica?

Concept art:
dlp-nieuws-electroland-01.jpg

Last edited:

peep

Apparently this is being organised by an outside company, so annual pass holders can't get discount on tickets.

Sounds like a really cool event though, love that the Tower projection system is getting more use.

Herbie

Steve Aoki.. this isn't supposed to be the most family friendly event, right? Lol, I mean *I* like diversity but..

peep

I didn't but I saw a lot of videos on Facebook from ED92. The evening ended with an announcement about a 2018 event.

Someone I know who works at the resort said in a facebook comment that the event tickets didn't do very well so I suppose we'll see as to whether or not it does actually return next year.

cjkeating

I didn't but I saw a lot of videos on Facebook from ED92. The evening ended with an announcement about a 2018 event.

Someone I know who works at the resort said in a facebook comment that the event tickets didn't do very well so I suppose we'll see as to whether or not it does actually return next year.

The crowd looked decent from what I saw on Facebook, there are only so many people that can fit in the area in front of Tower of Terror.

deix15x8

The crowd looked decent from what I saw on Facebook, there are only so many people that can fit in the area in front of Tower of Terror.
From what I saw leading up to the event they had to deeply discount the tickets for AP holders at the end to try and break even. I don't think they had to go as far as the Star Wars day where they posted deeply discounted tickets in every hotel lobby, but it was still a large enough effort to seem like a fire sale just to get people there. If feedback for the even was good though it could be given a second shot in hopes that the positive word of mouth from those that did attend would result in selling out at full price.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom