• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

Electroland @ Walt Disney Studios July 8th 2017

AndyS2992

Original Poster
''Disneyland Paris has announced the Electroland evening which will happen at the Walt Disney Studios on July 8, 2017, from 7:00 pm to midnight for a price of 68 €. A Premium ticket for 85 € will also go on sale, giving access to both Disney Parks from 4 pm. The evening will feature major artists of the French electro scene and will welcome two international DJs.''

Interesting, so I'm guessing this is a premium one night only event similar to California Adventure's ElecTRONica?

Concept art:

Last edited:

peep

Advertisement
Apparently this is being organised by an outside company, so annual pass holders can't get discount on tickets.

Sounds like a really cool event though, love that the Tower projection system is getting more use.

Herbie

Steve Aoki.. this isn't supposed to be the most family friendly event, right? Lol, I mean *I* like diversity but..

peep

I didn't but I saw a lot of videos on Facebook from ED92. The evening ended with an announcement about a 2018 event.

Someone I know who works at the resort said in a facebook comment that the event tickets didn't do very well so I suppose we'll see as to whether or not it does actually return next year.

cjkeating

I didn't but I saw a lot of videos on Facebook from ED92. The evening ended with an announcement about a 2018 event.

Someone I know who works at the resort said in a facebook comment that the event tickets didn't do very well so I suppose we'll see as to whether or not it does actually return next year.
The crowd looked decent from what I saw on Facebook, there are only so many people that can fit in the area in front of Tower of Terror.

deix15x8

The crowd looked decent from what I saw on Facebook, there are only so many people that can fit in the area in front of Tower of Terror.
From what I saw leading up to the event they had to deeply discount the tickets for AP holders at the end to try and break even. I don't think they had to go as far as the Star Wars day where they posted deeply discounted tickets in every hotel lobby, but it was still a large enough effort to seem like a fire sale just to get people there. If feedback for the even was good though it could be given a second shot in hopes that the positive word of mouth from those that did attend would result in selling out at full price.

Top Bottom