Electrical Water Pageant and transportation to resort afterwards.

momofoneson

Does the Electrical Water Pageant run every night? I can't seem to find a schedule. I'm thinking about going to Ohana at the Polynesian for our arrival nights dinner, then walk to the beach to watch the fireworks over at Magic Kingdom (tip I got on this wonderful forum) and then catch the Water Pageant right after the fireworks. Also, what would be the best/easiest way to get back to our resort (CSR) after the water pageant?

wolf359

Yes, the Water Pageant runs every night. I've don't recall exactly when it runs past the Polynesian, though.

Quickest way to get back to Coronado Springs would be to take the Monorail to the Magic Kingdom, then resort bus back to your resort.

Upvote 0

slappy magoo

Quickest way to get back to Coronado Springs would be to take the Monorail to the Magic Kingdom, then resort bus back to your resort.

Odds are, this would be the quickest route back home, but another option, which in luck-of-the-draw fashion may also be about as fast a route as you could hope for, would be to hop on a bus to the Disney Hollywood Studios, then bus to Coronado from there.

Upvote 0

NYwdwfan

From Allears.net:

Although the pageant generally follows the schedule below, check with the Guest Services Desk at your Magic Kingdom Resort for times during your stay. Inclement weather can cause cancellation of the pageant.
Polynesian Resort -- 9 p.m.
Grand Floridian -- 9:15 p.m.
Wilderness Lodge -- 9:35 p.m.
Fort Wilderness -- 9:45 p.m.
Contemporary Resort -- 10:05 p.m.
Magic Kingdom -- 10:20 p.m. (only during extended MK park
hours)

Note that when the Magic Kingdom Fireworks are scheduled for 9 p.m., the Electrical Water Pageant runs about 7-20 minutes later.

Upvote 0

WDWRLD

Depending on when you are traveling and temperature if it were me I would say after watching the EWP take the water taxi back to the MK dock. Not only is this a nice ride you are already right there. I wouls also suggest staying at the Poly and watch the fireworks from the MK. It will be a excelent view and although there are quite a few people there there is so much space around everyone is really spread out. If you do stay theres a good chance of seeing the EWP again from the water
taxi on the way to MK and this will be a really close view.

Upvote 0

disneygirl76

Carey Poppins - Nanny and Disney Enthusiest
Does the Electrical Water Pageant run every night? I can't seem to find a schedule. I'm thinking about going to Ohana at the Polynesian for our arrival nights dinner, then walk to the beach to watch the fireworks over at Magic Kingdom (tip I got on this wonderful forum) and then catch the Water Pageant right after the fireworks. Also, what would be the best/easiest way to get back to our resort (CSR) after the water pageant?

Where are you staying? You can take the monorail to the MK and grab a bus if you need to do that or if you are on a monorail resort, then just take the monorail back. I have the schedule from 2009 so that is going to help you but yes, its every night. I think I found the schedule on the boards here. I'm terrible at searching - I tried to find it but couldn't get a current one.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom