Electrical outlets around WDW

DManRightHere

Universe of Energy should have some chargers in the ride vehicles. My phone needs energy, it's in your pavilion's name, and I'm going to be sitting here for the next hour anyway.

Very true...but if the ride vehicles are solar powered I'm not sure that will work. lol.

Scuttle

Original Poster
I had an issue with my battery life and I think it'll remain until the wifi connection gets better and to all the corners of the park. My phone was constantly dropping disney guest wifi and going to LTE. It happened quite a bit and destroyed my battery. This is a major issue for some people. Especially since I told when getting my fast pass + slots that I need to take a picture of the times lol. Good thing we didn't stay all night or that would have been a pain.

BrittanyRose428

If you have a smart phone it is super great for looking up wait times!
That's true, but I still don't think I'd feel the need to find somewhere to charge it. I honestly didn't even use the app much last time I was in WDW. I had a pretty good idea of when rides would have bad waits and when they wouldn't and worked around that, it would be helpful to have the app but I don't care that much that I'd wait around somewhere while my phone charges.

VegasVic14

Surely we can be more productive with our time especially when you may have to "sit around" anyway. You could put outlets in each stall.
Outlets in each stall? Probably the dumbest idea yet. Recharging your phone adequately takes much longer than normal stall occupation usage time. The last thing people need is to enter a restroom and find that stalls are needlessly being taken up by smartphone addicts.

Scuttle

Original Poster
Outlets in each stall? Probably the dumbest idea yet. Recharging your phone adequately takes much longer than normal stall occupation usage time. The last thing people need is to enter a restroom and find that stalls are needlessly being taken up by smartphone addicts.
I beg to differ. I've been known to make my trips epic! Lol

JohnD

Maybe there's a study of time usage? ;) Obviously, I was being facetious.

Scuttle

Original Poster
It also depends iPhones charge very quickly right around 1% a minute so I could easily pop a squat and get a fifth of battery back... Lol
All seriousness I agree this is a stupid place for outlets.

yellowb

There are a few outlets in American Adventure under some of the decorative tables against the wall. It's a good spot to get a good boost while you're watching the Voices of Liberty. I just plugged in and set it on the side of the table so I could see it while watching the show.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom