Electrical outlets around WDW

Scuttle

Original Poster
I figured I'd start a thread about people reporting where they have found outlets around the world. Since we all depend on our phones so much , especially with all this mymagic FP+ stuff, I figured it'd be cool to have people report where are some good spots.

This is more for obscure places guys let's leave the new tangled bathrooms and designated charging areas out as they are obvious. I'm wondering if say the Columbia harbour house has outlets and where or the Tortuga Tavern and so on.

I look forward to hearing some responses as I think this could be a beneficial thread to us all.... Well as long as someone else didn't start a thread already lol.

seafoodbuffet

I've found that every bathroom has outlets and there were plenty of times where people were sitting around in the bathroom waiting for their phones to charge.

ImagineerDude

None of the charging stations even worked for me (or they were extremely crowded) so we searched and found one outside the Fantasyland train station! And i also charged my phone in a random spot behind a table in the Contemporary lobby lol

Scuttle

Original Poster
Wow, that's great. I don't know how I hadn't seen that before.

I would say that charging in a bathroom would be poor etiquette.
I was thinking the same thing. So do the companion bathrooms have these is my question?

Clamman73

What's the story with usb charging ports in the parks??? Was there still one around Tangled bathrooms or anywhere else? Would be easier to just bring just the usb cable instead of the cable and the adapter to plug into the 110.

LucyK

Last year = 2013

That post is from 2012, I apologize for the mistake.

I was thinking the same thing. So do the companion bathrooms have these is my question?
I'm not sure about the companion bathrooms but I know that every bathroom with a baby changing station have at least two outlets near the changing table.

What's the story with usb charging ports in the parks??? Was there still one around Tangled bathrooms or anywhere else? Would be easier to just bring just the usb cable instead of the cable and the adapter to plug into the 110.
Yep, Tangled area has at least 5 different places with USB ports.

EDITED: they are hidden inside the "rock" and "three stumps", just look around the bathroom area.

Inside the tent where they used to have the Fastpass machines for Dumbo and Barnstormer, they have a few outlets with benches by their side. It includes a few USB ports as well.

Last edited:

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
There is a decent outlet by one of the shops in Frontierland, near the Country Bears. Hubby sat near it and charged our phones while we were waiting for the parade.

Scuttle

Original Poster
There is a decent outlet by one of the shops in Frontierland, near the Country Bears. Hubby sat near it and charged our phones while we were waiting for the parade.
Speaking of Frontierland, what about the smoking section by Thunder or the benches in between Splash and Tom Sawyers queue?

JohnD

I've found that every bathroom has outlets and there were plenty of times where people were sitting around in the bathroom waiting for their phones to charge.

Surely we can be more productive with our time especially when you may have to "sit around" anyway. You could put outlets in each stall.

JohnD

All joking aside, I highly recommend a portable charger. On Veterans Day weekend, I stood in line for Soarin for 70 minutes. During that time, I charged my phone. It went from less than 40% to more than 90% charged. It was also a conversation piece, especially for those around me noticing their phones going dead.

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
Speaking of Frontierland, what about the smoking section by Thunder or the benches in between Splash and Tom Sawyers queue?

I don't know about that. I don't smoke so I don't spend much time in those sections. Maybe someone else can say if there are any outlets there.

lunchbox1175

There is an outlet in Tomorrowland Terrace, which I have never seen anyone but us use. It is on the lower terrace I believe, against the wall that borders the walkway leading up from the MILF. I will be there in a couple of weeks, so I will try to take a few pics and post them on here. We have charged our phones and even our camera battery there numerous times.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom