Eisner Resigns From Disney Board

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
His stock options were worth more than $400million last year. With the recent (small) decline in the stock price, I doubt it's worth that much.

Personally, now that he's gone, I don't really care what he goes and does. My focus is on the Disney Company, or at least certain aspects of it. ;)

wannab@dis

speck76 said:

I have to say that I have been proven wrong. I really didn't think he would leave the board after Iger took over. I figured that he would hang around as long as he could to see if he could rewind his legacy to the first 10 years. He has done a lot of good for the company, but his entrenched style of leadership hurt his legacy.

Did Knee

Please forgive me is someone else has discussed this and I missed it, but doesnt this kind of explain why Roy just kind of caved in on his whole "save disney" campaign a few months ago? It seems to me if Eisner agreed to sever all ties to the company gracefully, that may have been emough of a concession for Roy to call off the dogs. Now scuze me while I duck low while the corporate experts on here throw about a ton of argument in my direction........:lookaroun

Tim G

HauntedPirate said:
His stock options were worth more than $400million last year. With the recent (small) decline in the stock price, I doubt it's worth that much.

Personally, now that he's gone, I don't really care what he goes and does. My focus is on the Disney Company, or at least certain aspects of it. ;)
And is it really important to everyone that you Focus on the WDC???

speck76

mousermerf said:
*pats pats Corrus* The skewed vision of the general public is unfixable. We can however be thankfully unmyopic.

too bad more people can not be that way......ignorance is a dangerous thing....especially with the speed of communication in this age.

Tim G

Well... one CAN make Disney Profitable... But NOT with cartoons.

Attachments

• 051003_dis_Eisner_ex.jpg
    051003_dis_Eisner_ex.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 39
  • 19691548.jpg
    19691548.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 35

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
Corrus said:
Wanna Bet???

Uncle Mike may retire from Disney, but people like that thrive on the power more than the money. He will find something that will allow him to retain an aire of authority in the industry.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom