Eep! Jim Caviezel at LeCellier already sold out for Candlelight Processional!

lawyergirl77

Was just on the phone with Disney Dining and if any of you wanted to book a CP package at LeCellier for ANY of Jim Caviezel's nights... you're outta luck! They're already sold out! :eek:

In other news, I was able to get a ressie for the San Angel Inn for December 15th for the second CP, without any problems.

*sigh* Now I just have to figure out whether or not I'm actually going to do the birthday splurge trip! I don't even know whether or not I'll be able to get those two days off work! :lol:

wannabeBelle

I believe it!!! I was on the phone for one hour this morning and didnt even get through!!! I wasnt going for Jim Caviezel at all as I wont be there for his appearances but he was wonderful last year!! Wish me luck for getting through tonight!!! Belle

Upvote 0

swimmom

I'm glad I took the time to book my CP dinner package at Le Cellier this morning. I waited until about 8:00 est and I was on hold for about 15-20 minutes which I didn't think was too bad.

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

Hey did anyone happen to ask if there are any limitations or special menus for the Candlelight Processional package? One year when I did Teppanyaki they had specifically excluded the tenderloin and lobster tail. I ended up adding in the tenderloin and paying the difference between that and steak ( A huge billl of $1.07!!) In addition ShoppingNut and another friend did the Coral Reef and they had a set menu for the dinner and werent allowed to choice items from the regular menu at all!!! Any info on this would be appreciated!!! Belle

Upvote 0

docandsix

However, reservations are still available on the Phil Donahue nights...

And I understand that the restaurants will be paying the GUESTS to attend.:rolleyes:

Upvote 0

Zoot74

lawyergirl77 said:
Was just on the phone with Disney Dining and if any of you wanted to book a CP package at LeCellier for ANY of Jim Caviezel's nights... you're outta luck! They're already sold out! :eek:

I just booked Le Cellier this morning for a CP package on Dec. 7 (Jim Caviezel's first night). :sohappy:

Perhaps I caught a cancellation?

Upvote 0

lawyergirl77

Original Poster
Zoot74 said:
I just booked Le Cellier this morning for a CP package on Dec. 7 (Jim Caviezel's first night). :sohappy:

Perhaps I caught a cancellation?
Cool! Got for you! When I was on the phone yesterday, the CM told me that they were completely sold out (was trying to book for a friend). I'll tell her to call back! She'll be thrilled!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom