EEA reaching the point of complete disrepair?

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
Original Poster
The worst thing about this ride is when cast members switch out from theatre 2 and open a door of blinding light in the middle of a completely pitch black dark room. It's HORRIBLE.

WondersOfLife

Original Poster
image.jpg

Matt7187

As a teenager, I know firsthand that Bill Nye should without a doubt be involved in any new version of this ride. He is a quasi cult legend for anybody ages 14-20s, as we grew up watching all of his videos from elementary school through middle school. I believe that he still makes some somehwhat recent videos for Disney, but don't quote me on it. Go on any famous Instagram or Twitter account that posts a bunch of memes, you are bound to find at least a couple of Bill Nye. If anybody can get teenagers and young adults into energy, it is Bill Nye. Also, these people will be the ones taking their own kids to Disney pretty soon, and they will take their kids to see this goofy scientist they always watched as a kid, and boom, the cycle continues. As long as every once in a while it is updated to get new discoveries into it, it won't age.

Cmdr_Crimson

As a teenager, I know firsthand that Bill Nye should without a doubt be involved in any new version of this ride. He is a quasi cult legend for anybody ages 14-20s, as we grew up watching all of his videos from elementary school through middle school. I believe that he still makes some somehwhat recent videos for Disney, but don't quote me on it. Go on any famous Instagram or Twitter account that posts a bunch of memes, you are bound to find at least a couple of Bill Nye. If anybody can get teenagers and young adults into energy, it is Bill Nye. Also, these people will be the ones taking their own kids to Disney pretty soon, and they will take their kids to see this goofy scientist they always watched as a kid, and boom, the cycle continues. As long as every once in a while it is updated to get new discoveries into it, it won't age.

I agree. When he visited Innoventions a few years ago someone decided to go Epcot-fanboy and ask him this question...

WondersOfLife

Original Poster
I agree. When he visited Innoventions a few years ago someone decided to go Epcot-fanboy and ask him this question...

He doesn't even know the name of the attraction.. "The World of Energy" .. and "The best part about the attraction.. It's air conditioned" I think even he knows by now XD

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom