EE Update Feature

Jose Eber

Original Poster
peter11435 said:
Nope. I spent most of my time near the garbage can infront of the main entrance.

What's booked for tomorrow, I didn't bother to ask.

(Lord it was cold today! Leather jacket and skull cap for me!)

J.

Solace17

I just found out today that I'm going to be working at Everest (I'm doing the CP), so if you see a Jason with brown hair, say hello. And then I'll say hello back.

peter11435

Jose Eber said:
What's booked for tomorrow, I didn't bother to ask.

(Lord it was cold today! Leather jacket and skull cap for me!)

J.
I didn't ask, but I don't think anything. I am going to go in the morning if it is not too cold and see what happens.

Centrifugeer

peter11435 said:
Well, I just got back (I live about 10 minutes from the park). They were letting WDI and family in to ride the attraction. There were a ton of people with WDI team jackets. I saw people with M:S, DLP, DCA, LMAX, MP, etc. I will be heading back first thing in the morning if it is not too cold.
If you saw a guy with a goatee wearing an M:S team jacket, that was me.

Rode it three times today. I doubt I'll ever see lines that short on E:E again.

Good to see the Yeti was running without any apparent issues. Fun ride. My favorite part is the big drop outside of the mountain. If I had any complaint at all, it's that it seems to be over too quickly; but that seems to be the way of most fun things.

peter11435

Centrifugeer said:

Good to see the Yeti was running without any apparent issues. Fun ride. My favorite part is the big drop outside of the mountain. If I had any complaint at all, it's that it seems to be over too quickly; but that seems to be the way of most fun things.
Were you going through the turnstiles a few minutes before 3:00, and do you have greyish hair.

Jose Eber

Original Poster
Centrifugeer said:

I think I saw you. The jacket stood out.

orlandorealtor

I got there around 4pm, the waterfall was running and there was a ton of people for the construction preview. They seemed to be setting up catering for the event this evening. Lots of people walking around the park had passes for the preview this afternoon. Very envious. 12 days til the passholder preview.

Jose Eber

Original Poster
I think imagineering was in the afternoon. Well, you can 'tell' the different crowds. No offense to any contractors or relatives of contractors. Imagineers just 'look' different (not better).

Cool about the waterfall.

Havn't seen it work yet.

WDWFantasmic

orlandorealtor said:
It wasn't as big (the waterfall) as I thought it would be. It was very cool though. It ran down multiple layers of rock along the mountain side.

Is there any chance of getting pictures of the waterfall?

Bubbamel

Hi everyone :wave: quite new here and really enjoying this thread. I do have a question I am hoping someone would be so kind to answer. For those that have gone on the mighty mountain, how are the seating restraints? The reason I ask, is because I am about 6'0 and 270 lbs and can go on just about every other Disney coaster but am worried about this one.
Is the restraint anyting similar to the Mummy at Universal? (Does it have an "indicator" stating the the restraint is properly set?)
I'm heading up on the 27th just for preview and look forward to seeing everyone planning to go there! Thanks in advance!

-Mel

Jose Eber

Original Poster
Personally I think you should be o.k. I saw some BIG guys (not just around the waist but muscular, height etc) get on the ride and off. There is a coaster car by the exit you can seat yourself in to test to see if you fit though.

It might be tight...but for now, see pics.
Image-1CBC9C0A71DF11DA.jpg

Image-1CBCB5BE71DF11DA.jpg

Image-F7BD5F84729F11DA.jpg

The seat restraints are individual and when you hear the ratcheting, sounds like they are flexible.

J.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom