EE Update Feature

turnip27

I can't wait to go on Everest and see the waterfall! Quick question - for the AP can we bring any guests like DVC members can? Im the only one in my group of friends with an AP!

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
missionspace said:
I was also wondering is there a net bag or something for items like camera etc.
THANKS!

In the three different views of the seating in Jose's pics there doesn't appear to be any net bag or other storage. I dn't know that it would be necessary, there are no inversions so odds are the only way you'd lose articles is if you're a klutz and drop them :brick::hammer:

If you're taking pics while riding, a net bag wouldn't help anyway :lookaroun

peter11435

MontyMon said:
In the three different views of the seating in Jose's pics there doesn't appear to be any net bag or other storage. I dn't know that it would be necessary, there are no inversions so odds are the only way you'd lose articles is if you're a klutz and drop them :brick::hammer:

If you're taking pics while riding, a net bag wouldn't help anyway :lookaroun
Well those pictures were from some time ago. It is highly likely that the net bags have since been installed. Everest will need the net bags far more than Test Track does and they have them.

grandmath

Why are there so few reviews of the ride yet, as it seems many have rode it, even on this board? lol

I didn't find one complete and detailed review of the ride yet. Strange.

I hope to see some pics of the waterfall soon though. It looks really cool!

Jose Eber

Original Poster
There are cast members who have ridden it, but no one else (except construction crew).

Right now some EE cast members have told me they can't talk about the ride. Don't know if that explains it.

So far there hasn't been public testing (aside from Imagineers and contractors and their families). So its been open in only a limited way.

We'll see this week though what happens, or if anything happens.

Peter is there right now.

J.

mkt

When a paradise is lost go straight to Disney™
Premium Member
Yesterday, construction crews and WDI rode.... funny thing is, some of the WDI guests were willing to share their credentials. You should've hung out longer.

Also, selected members of the media, selected CM's who have made previous arrangements have also ridden.

Weird thing though... at about 1:45, I saw a VIP group getting off the ride. Guest Relations tour guide, and what looked like a normal family.

peter11435

Jose Eber said:
There are cast members who have ridden it, but no one else (except construction crew).

Right now some EE cast members have told me they can't talk about the ride. Don't know if that explains it.

So far there hasn't been public testing (aside from Imagineers and contractors and their families). So its been open in only a limited way.

We'll see this week though what happens, or if anything happens.

Peter is there right now.

J.
Actually I just got back. The trains were running with people on them but I was unable to figure out who they were. They were not letting anyone in at the ropes but some people (looked like regular guests but I can't say for sure) were exiting out of the door further down the wall. I don't know how they were getting in. I heard mention of another film shoot but I don't know if that was accurate or not. I hung around for a couple of hours and decided to leave. There were about 10 CM's standing at the ropes when I first got there but this dropped to only 4 when I left. I might go back later this afternoon.

Also the waterfall was once again not running.

mkt

Premium Member
peter, did I talk to you yesterday? I was there from 1:45-4:30

mkt

Premium Member
if you had a chance to look at their food passes, they printed the wrong date on them. I though tthat was kinda funny. They said "Good only Saturday 1/16/06", which was kinda funny

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
mkt said:
Yesterday, construction crews and WDI rode.... funny thing is, some of the WDI guests were willing to share their credentials. You should've hung out longer.

Also, selected members of the media, selected CM's who have made previous arrangements have also ridden.

Weird thing though... at about 1:45, I saw a VIP group getting off the ride. Guest Relations tour guide, and what looked like a normal family.

Maybe the "normal family" were the winning bidders in the Disney Auction? It had a pass to dinner with Imagineers and a "among the first to ride" ride. The timing seems right. Too bad it wasn't me :hammer::hammer::hammer:

mkt

Premium Member
the day for the Ebay auction I believe was the first week in February

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
mkt said:
the day for the Ebay auction I believe was the first week in February

I'm reasonably certain it wasn't between 4 and 11 February... Or I would have been bidding like a madman :p [those are our dates - I couldn't imagine a better surprise for DS :sohappy:], thinking back though, I think it was close to those dates. Tried to find it, but after the auction closed it's not readily available.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom