EE Update Feature

Jose Eber

Original Poster
Just as long as the annoying ones aren't around!

Sorry for no update today folks. It was supposed to rain today so I didn't bother -- WDWScottieboy might have an update though. Tomorrow its supposed to rain all day, so there might be a dry spell post wise from moi.

per 'smoke thing'. Personally I loved it if it was powered by a friction wheel. That would be some nice engineering. Don't know for sure. Man do I sound like a looser.

Love it,

Jose.

WDWFantasmic

Hi!:wave: Can anyone tell me if this ride is gonna be similar to Disneyland Paris' Big Thunder Mountain Railroad in terms of length and theming?

imagineer boy

It won't be similar to any of of the Thunder Mountains in any of the Disney theme parks. Its gonna be longer, faster, and will have large drops. Not to mention attacks by a giant AA Yeti.

animal_king1990

WDWFantasmic said:
Hi!:wave: Can anyone tell me if this ride is gonna be similar to Disneyland Paris' Big Thunder Mountain Railroad in terms of length and theming?

Well...they're both around a mile long(EE is 5437 ft and BTM is 4921 ft) and have drops(EE has a 80 ft drop while BTMRR has a 30 ft drop).

As to which one would be better, I think EE prevails because it's more thrilling, longer, and has better theming and an AAA animatronic. But I do like how Big Thunder goes underwater and up on to the island.

WDWFantasmic

imagineer boy said:
It won't be similar to any of of the Thunder Mountains in any of the Disney theme parks. Its gonna be longer, faster, and will have large drops. Not to mention attacks by a giant AA Yeti.

Isn't it similar to the Paris one since they're both about a mile long and feature sudden drops?

WDWFantasmic

imagineer boy said:
Oh no....

What? I just flipped through these boards and found out that someone called WDWScottieBoy stated that this ride is 5437 feet long.

P.S. Who's this AK_1990 people keep talking about?

Tim G

Ok.

Some Specs...

Roller Coaster: Expedition Everest
Type: Steel - Sit Down
Make / Model: Vekoma / Custom Other
Cost: $100,000,000 USD

Length: 4400'
Height: 112'
Drop: 80'
Inversions: 0
Speed: 50 mph

----------------

There you go... :D

WDWFantasmic

Corrus said:
Ok.

Some Specs...

Roller Coaster: Expedition Everest
Amusement Park: Walt Disney World - Animal Kingdom
Type: Steel - Sit Down
Make / Model: Vekoma / Custom Other
Cost: $100,000,000 USD

Length: 4400'
Height: 112'
Drop: 80'
Inversions: 0
Speed: 50 mph

----------------

There you go... :D

Thanks a dozen!:)

dxwwf3

I found a pic of ak_1990/WDWFantasmic! This is a WDWMagic Exclusive

carrey_as_riddler.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom