EE Update Feature

Tim G

Captain Hank said:
animal_king: Please, please, please, please, please, please stop asking so many specific, nitty-gritty questions about E:E. None of us has ridden the attraction or even been inside the queue, so there is absolutely no way we could possibly answer these questions. Believe me, if anyone on here were to get on the ride or have any info that they can post (barring Disney do-not-discuss agreements) they will as soon as they can. Until then, PLEASE wait to ask any questions. The people on this board can be very helpful, just not when they feel constantly badgered by questions.
And THAT won't help... I've asked him many many times...

animal_king1990

Jose Eber said:
Wow! You go away to make dinner and have folks over and look what pops up.

Sorry about the confusion: The "little thing" that I noticed was that pile of rocks -- looks like it was broken off or chipped off or who knows what off of that large rock pictured (with the lantern on it).

Waterfalls: apparently these things could be more of a 'morning' thing. I go in the afternoons -- maybe I'll try to get there first thing tomorrow.

Jose "when I say a small thing, I actually am not understating things lol! " Eber

Which rock?

EpcotServo

Connor002 said:
WHEN!?!
spaceballs.jpg
ROFL!:lol: I was just thinking the same the thing! :lol:

Jose Eber

Original Poster
animal_king1990 said:
I didn't see no rock.:mad: And if you call me that one more time, I'm reporting this.

I stand behind what I said 100% Here's the backup: How could you miss the rock in this picture posted earlier if you weren't one.

imag0057_117.jpg

You are trying other people's patience, and now especially mine. Don't bother coming on this thread and asking your asinine questions.

I don't need this, life is too short. Someone else can do this.

J.

LSUxStitch

Wow, AK1990, ruining another thread! Suuuuuurprising. (I would say grow up a little bit, but I forget who I am talking to.)

On thread, thanks Jose for the updates, they are awsome.

CaptainMichael

LSUxStitch said:
Wow, AK1990, ruining another thread! Suuuuuurprising. (I would say grow up a little bit, but I forget who I am talking to.)
Actually, I do believe it is the same thread. He just keeps ruining it! And he is going to report us???? Rigghhhhhhhht!

mkt

When a paradise is lost go straight to Disney™
Premium Member
Jose Eber said:
That kid (ak1990) really pi$$es me off.

J.

:fork:
he does that to a lot of us too...

you gonna be at the place tomorrow?

mkt

Premium Member
Jose Eber said:
"the place"? as in EE or...am I missing something?

J.

EE... I might be there first thing through the day. I'm bringing breakfast with me.

animal_king1990

LSUxStitch said:

On thread, thanks Jose for the updates, they are awsome.

Yep. You're talking to a kid.

mkt

Premium Member
animal_king1990 said:
You guys are adults. You should know better than get mad at a kid or swear at him. Learn to act maturely.:lol: JK.
Dear Pot,

You're Black.

Sincerely,

The Kettle

Jose Eber

Original Poster
mkt said:
EE... I might be there first thing through the day. I'm bringing breakfast with me.

I'll see what mood I'm in tomorrow. I don't have a premium passport, so I be cheap and come in when the parking lot gate isn't attended (past 4?)

Jose "I'll be happy to take donations to upgrade my pass" Eber

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom