EE Update Feature

Tim G

animal_king1990 said:
What he said I was saying.
You really sound confused...

What exatly is your problem? It looks to me you obviously have one...
TALK!! let it out...

Are you just shy??

Then WHY are you so shy???

animal_king1990

Corrus said:
You really sound confused...

What exatly is your problem? It looks to me you obviously have one...
TALK!! let it out...

Are you just shy??

Then WHY are you so shy???

Are you a phychiatrist? Cause you're sure talking like one.

Connor002

mkt said:

WHEN!?!
spaceballs.jpg

Captain Hank

Uhhhh, guys, could we PLEASE get back on topic and stop harassing animal_king here.

animal_king: Please, please, please, please, please, please stop asking so many specific, nitty-gritty questions about E:E. None of us has ridden the attraction or even been inside the queue, so there is absolutely no way we could possibly answer these questions. Believe me, if anyone on here were to get on the ride or have any info that they can post (barring Disney do-not-discuss agreements) they will as soon as they can. Until then, PLEASE wait to ask any questions. The people on this board can be very helpful, just not when they feel constantly badgered by questions.

Jose Eber

Original Poster
Wow! You go away to make dinner and have folks over and look what pops up.

Sorry about the confusion: The "little thing" that I noticed was that pile of rocks -- looks like it was broken off or chipped off or who knows what off of that large rock pictured (with the lantern on it).

Waterfalls: apparently these things could be more of a 'morning' thing. I go in the afternoons -- maybe I'll try to get there first thing tomorrow.

Jose "when I say a small thing, I actually am not understating things lol! " Eber

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom