EE test , looked like joe was riding it

WDWScottieBoy

Yeah, we're not being sarcastic. I guess all this EE talk has brought it out that we've been on the EE crew since the beginning.

Anything else you care to know?

And Paul, I'm hoping to see you at the meeting. If I can, I'll try to make it to some of the earlier events.

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
WDWScottieBoy said:
Yeah, we're not being sarcastic. I guess all this EE talk has brought it out that we've been on the EE crew since the beginning.

And Paul, I'm hoping to see you at the meeting. If I can, I'll try to make it to some of the earlier events.

Not a problem. I will probably have to acquisition the executive monorail to make it.....

animal_king1990

WDWScottieBoy said:

Sure...if you are, do you know all the statistics of EE?

WDWScottieBoy

animal_king1990 said:
Sure...if you are, do you know all the statistics of EE?

I'll speak if I have to! :lookaroun

I might have to confer with Paul to check over our facts, since we know we here at Disney have been saying different things lately.

Bytowner

Empress Room said:
Wow, they'll be opening EE in time for the Battle of Hastings? ; ) Who would have guessed?

Seriously, thanks for the update. Although I had convinced myself that there was no way in heck that previews would begin in the first and second week of December when I'm down there, I guess there's still hope. Safer bet is after New Year's, I would believe.

The Battles of Hastings was 1066... :)

WDWScottieBoy

animal_king1990 said:
I wonder if Joe himself has been on it.

Maybe you should go to AK, get EVERYTHING you want, beg the crap out of the Imagineers to get every little detail from them, and then go watch Joe ride it himself. Then you won't have to sit here and talk in every EE thread trying to get information that NO ONE knows publicly.

:rolleyes:

mkepcotmgmak

mkt said:
woah!

It doesn't look like either of those people are Joe though... MAYBE the guy on the left, but the guy on the right looks more like Michael Bolton

yes. it is quite clear that is 100% Michael Bolton.:lol: :hammer:

EpcotServo

WDWScottieBoy said:
SHHH! :zipit: Rabbits scare the wetness out of me too, so the littlest rabbit is going to look like a 50+ft tall yeti. Now I don't want to go on it again once that thing is installed or I may just lose it on everyone (and on the yeti too).

So....up for another run tomorrow?
ROFL!
"It IS the Rabbit!"
-Tim the Enchanter

Rotel1026

His manager? Please! It's obvious that it would have to be his bodyguard. Someone's got to keep all those screamning 50 year old women from jumping the guy and ripping his clothes. LOL :lol:

Then again, maybe it was John Tesh? Doing some scouting to do a co-headlining show at Epcot sometime?

RIPHorizons

Rotel1026 said:
His manager? Please! It's obvious that it would have to be his bodyguard. Someone's got to keep all those screamning 50 year old women from jumping the guy and ripping his clothes. LOL :lol:

Then again, maybe it was John Tesh? Doing some scouting to do a co-headlining show at Epcot sometime?

I think I just threw up in my mouth a little.
Ugh

Be back in a minute :hurl:

mkepcotmgmak

Rotel1026 said:

doubting thomas. he's my uncle's, cousin's dog-sitter's best friend. it's his publicist. last year when a 48 year old divorcee tried to attack him with her rose colored lips, his publicist had to step in to defend him, making him a TEMPORARY bodyguard... but no... you are incorrect.:lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom