EE test , looked like joe was riding it

celestia

PhotoDave219 said:
...... Word has it that Opening cast wont be transfering until January.

Read into that what you will.

A lot of people can't transfer anyways until then, because of the 6 month transfer guidelines. Makes sense to me.

TomorrowlandOps

celestia said:
A lot of people can't transfer anyways until then, because of the 6 month transfer guidelines. Makes sense to me.

However, the opening team has already been chosen. It will be a while before they take anyone else over to Everest.

animal_king1990

Sergeant Tibbs said:
pretty sweet, any news on the waterfalls? Im guessing they will have them running when the ride opens.

I hope they do. But what does the waterfall do to the ride? Can you see it when you're riding EE? Or is it just for appearance so people can admire the mountain?

Connor002

animal_king1990 said:
I hope they do. But what does the waterfall do to the ride? Can you see it when you're riding EE? Or is it just for appearance so people can admire the mountain?

They use the water to cool the reactor core...:lookaroun

WDWScottieBoy

hakunamatata said:
I wasnt impressed with the drop myself...I have been on bigger ones...:lookaroun

Agreed.

And PLEASE! stop saying I look like Michael Bolton. That's a bad picture, I can't help how my hair is on that pitiful drop. :rolleyes:

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
WDWScottieBoy said:
Agreed.

And PLEASE! stop saying I look like Michael Bolton. That's a bad picture, I can't help how my hair is on that pitiful drop. :rolleyes:

Yes, it kept getting in my face...I couldnt do my job.....

WDWScottieBoy

hakunamatata said:
Yes, it kept getting in my face...I couldnt do my job.....

Might not have gotten your inspections done, but you sure got enough thrill factor....screaming like a little girl the whole time! :rolleyes:

Come on, you even admitted it was a crap drop, and yet you still screamed. Now, as for the Yeti....he's got to be at least 50+ feet tall. That DID make me scream like a little girl and I think I wet myself a bit too. :lookaroun

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
WDWScottieBoy said:
the Yeti....he's got to be at least 50+ feet tall. That DID make me scream like a little girl and I think I wet myself a bit too. :lookaroun

Um, that was a rabbit. The Yeti isnt installed yet......:rolleyes:

WDWScottieBoy

hakunamatata said:
Um, that was a rabbit. The Yeti isnt installed yet......:rolleyes:

SHHH! :zipit: Rabbits scare the wetness out of me too, so the littlest rabbit is going to look like a 50+ft tall yeti. Now I don't want to go on it again once that thing is installed or I may just lose it on everyone (and on the yeti too).

So....up for another run tomorrow?

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
WDWScottieBoy said:
SHHH! :zipit: Rabbits scare the wetness out of me too, so the littlest rabbit is going to look like a 50+ft tall yeti. Now I don't want to go on it again once that thing is installed or I may just lose it on everyone (and on the yeti too).

So....up for another run tomorrow?

Nope, have a planning meeting for the new Indy attraction at the new Fifth Gate park yet to be named yet.....:drevil:

WDWScottieBoy

hakunamatata said:
Nope, have a planning meeting for the new Indy attraction at the new Fifth Gate park yet to be named yet.....:drevil:

I decided to pass on that meeting. Decided another EE run was better worth my time. NOW...I wish I could ride it all day, but at 3pm tomorrow we've got a meeting on the new monorail expansion.

Are you showing up for that meeting?

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
WDWScottieBoy said:
I decided to pass on that meeting. Decided another EE run was better worth my time. NOW...I wish I could ride it all day, but at 3pm tomorrow we've got a meeting on the new monorail expansion.

I will try to. I have to do the annual missle check in the cylos under the castle tomorrow at 2:30. Then check on Walts Cryogenically frozen body at 2:45. I may be able to make it.....:lookaroun

animal_king1990

WDWScottieBoy said:

You can stop the sarcastic talk now...:lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom