EE Test fit

peter11435

MiCkEyROCKSxalp said:
Oh my, gosh. i can't wait till its all done and all the constrution is finished.
Then what will we have to watch. They better announce a large project soon, or were all going to be very bored come early next year.

MiCkEyROCKSxalp

peter11435 said:
Then what will we have to watch. They better announce a large project soon, or were all going to be very bored come early next year.
lol, your right but i can't wait to ride it!! i hope they add something new to MK

SpenceMan01

MiCkEyROCKSxalp said:
I really want them to expand MGM Studios:cry:. Is it just me or am i the only one that feels that MGM has lost a little bit of it's Movie and Showbiz Feel?
Might have something to do with them closing the animation studio...

Papa Van

After a 11 year absence from WDW, we'll be there June 5-12, 2006. Everything from Test Track to the present will be new to us. I'm looking forward to E:E even more than M:S. It's beginning to look like the coolest coaster I've ever seen. I can't wait to see what the imagineers' have up their sleeves for this ride. :D :eek: :D

It's hard to believe the last time we were at WDW, we rode World of Motion and Horizons, and our 2nd grade daughter was'nt even a thought in our heads yet. :lol:

Papa Van

CaptainMichael

Papa Van said:
After a 11 year absence from WDW, we'll be there June 5-12, 2006. Everything from Test Track to the present will be new to us. I'm looking forward to E:E even more than M:S. It's beginning to look like the coolest coaster I've ever seen. I can't wait to see what the imagineers' have up their sleeves for this ride. :D :eek: :D

It's hard to believe the last time we were at WDW, we rode World of Motion and Horizons, and our 2nd grade daughter was'nt even a thought in our heads yet. :lol:

Papa Van

Unless my math is incorrect, Rockin' Roller Coaster should be new to you as well. Also Disney's Animal Kingdom. Wow, it is amazing what has happened in just 11 years!

kammybug

Thanks for the pictures guys. This ride is going to be amazing. I'll be down in January doing the half marathon and I'm hoping, maybe there will be a chance it will be open by then. I know......I'm not holding my breath.

tn1999

Speaking of Big announcements that we will need to keep our attention after E:E.... My personal belief is that Epcot's 25th in 2007 will bring some big news, if not atleast one BIG attraction to watch. Perhaps a Spacship Earth redo? but then again we wouldn't really be able to "watch" construction for that. I could imagine it now.... The big news would be that a construction wall was moved.

SpenceMan01

kammybug said:
Thanks for the pictures guys. This ride is going to be amazing. I'll be down in January doing the half marathon and I'm hoping, maybe there will be a chance it will be open by then. I know......I'm not holding my breath.
Good, because doing that during a race wouldn't be good ;)

Papa Van

STR8FAN2005 said:
Unless my math is incorrect, Rockin' Roller Coaster should be new to you as well. Also Disney's Animal Kingdom. Wow, it is amazing what has happened in just 11 years!

The last time we were there, Disney had just had ground breaking ceremonies for AK, so there are lots of things I'm looking forward to. E:E is at the top of the list followed by RnR, M:S, Test Track, Dinosaur, ITTBAB, MIckey's Philharmagic, the entire Boardwalk and most of Downtown Disney. I'm also excited about The Mummy at US and all of IOA, especially Spiderman. 11 years is WAY TOO LONG!!!!!! Oh wait, I forgot about Soarin'. :lol:

Papa Van

Lynx04

Papa Van said:
The last time we were there, Disney had just had ground breaking ceremonies for AK, so there are lots of things I'm looking forward to. E:E is at the top of the list followed by RnR, M:S, Test Track, Dinosaur, ITTBAB, MIckey's Philharmagic, the entire Boardwalk and most of Downtown Disney. I'm also excited about The Mummy at US and all of IOA, especially Spiderman. 11 years is WAY TOO LONG!!!!!! Oh wait, I forgot about Soarin'. :lol:

Papa Van

Wow, your a born again Disney virgin. It is almost like it is your first time. I am sure you will have a blast.

Papa Van

Lynx04 said:
Wow, your a born again Disney virgin. It is almost like it is your first time. I am sure you will have a blast.

We made a decision once our daughter was born to wait until she was old enough to ride most of the rides. She'll be 8 when we get there. Next June can't get here soon enough.

Papa Van

1disneydood

8 is a good age. I loved it when we went and my son was 8. Now he's 10 and does alot of complaining and thinking's he's too cool for certain things.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom