EE behind the scenes tour!

Lynx04

mousermerf said:
Questions i'd like answers to...

1. Whats the Yeti look like?

2. So how does the whole going-backward thing work?

3. Whats the general plot?

4. Will it really snow inside?

5. Was there going to be a restaurant? If so, what happened to it? If not, why not?

PS: Have a great trip :)

Most of those questions have already been answered in other threads as far switch track, plot, restaurant and their has been some debate about the snow.

CrashNet

I am so glad I got to read that you got your wish. Congratulations and I hope it was everything you wanted and more! :D

t3techcom18

WOW, your wish is great! I hope you have a great time in WDW and best of luck to you in the future! :wave: :cool: You are one cool dude! :wave:

Tom

Beta Return
And now I'm glad I didn't officially doubt him!!! What a wonderful thing for WDW to do for this guy! I can't wait to hear about his trip and experience!!!

btwnguy_22

djronnieb said:
I don't believe it, I think this person is just looking for attention since they are new. If they provide evidence this really happened then I'll retract my statement, but until then I just don't believe it.
lol...now who looks stupid! Where's that retraction/apology?

000 hope you had a great time.

BT

missionspace

I can't wait to hear this trip report!
I can understand why some wouldn't believe 000 because it isn't everyday that someone gets do something so amasing, like seeing a attraction long before it opens! It would have been great if he got to ride it. I hope he got to see and take pictures inside the ride!

ballewclan

Hey OOO! How was it??? From your posts i figured you'd get back yesterday or today! I hope you had a great time and dont forget about us fellow faithful disney fans.

I dont wanna hassle you about EE but merely hear how your trip was! Although EE would be nice! lol, cant wait to hear from you!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom