Eating Your Way Around the World

JikoMarie

Original Poster
Do you eat your way around the world? I think we want to try. We have ADRs in Morocco and Germany. For the other countries, we'll probably go with snacks or small counter service meals. Do you have any suggestions on what to eat in the other countries? I know many people have recommended the churro in Mexico. Any other suggestions?

MouseMadness

We usually drink our way around. :lookaroun

By "we" i mean the guys, because as a small female who doesn't drink often, I"m pretty sure it would kill me. :lol: :eek:

coltow

We sort of did this (and drink) during the Food and Wine festival a few years back. DH and I would get a snack and drink to share from each country unless it was something we REALLY liked then we wouldn't share LOL

Tiggerfanatic

We did lunch in Norway & Japan, supper in both Germany and England, with stops for French pastries and chocolates along with way (obviously not all in one day!!) Absolutely loved it all....

surfsupdon

You just go to a counter service location and get something small. Several small snacks from 11 countries add up to one large lunch&dinner.

JikoMarie

Original Poster
I should mention we have at least two days to do this.

I will definitely go with the French pasteries! Sounds delicious. What about the school bread in Norway? Has anyone tried it?

yazmin182

Def. go with the french pastries. Make sure you stop at Boulangerie Patisserie, it's kind of hidden so lots of ppl miss it. They have amazing desserts, my favorite being the Napoleon, I had 3 times during my trip!

coltow

The pretzels in Germany are also very good. We always stop in Germany for a break and grab a pretzel and beer.

Lil'mermaid

I usually try to do this if I can get an afternoon in Epcot to myself. I usually eat something bigger in China or Japan because I love Asian food, and then I get snacks in other countries. Pastries in France, Germany or Norway, gelato in Italy, a churro in Mexico, things like that. By the end of the afternoon I'm full and back where I started! :slurp:

bucky1023

Black bean in Mexico, egg rolls in China, fish and chips in UK, sushi in Japan or Kaki Gori (shaved ice). I also love the sauerkraut from Germany (which you can just get a side of).

We do this all the time. I love to eat and drink around the WS!!

JikoMarie

Original Poster
These are wonderful suggestions. I'm hungry all ready. Keep 'em coming if you have more. Also, I noticed in the Unofficial Guide for this year they have a list of the best snacks in WDW. I'll have to give that a look.

bucky1023

Ham and Cheese Croissant in France, Cannoli in Italy (or you can just get a piece or two of candy from the shop).

In Canada I usually just get a beer and popcorn. There is also a pastery shop in Norway, but I'm not big on sweets so I don't usually stop in for a snack.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom