• Rainforest Cafe

Votes: 11 40.7%
  • Wolfgang Puck Express

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Other (Please Specify)

Votes: 2 7.4%

• Total voters

dimshady81

I love the Rainforest Cafe. Everytime I have gone I have gotten excellent service and the food has been great!

I would say anyone looking to have a good meal in the downtown disney area check this out.:D

figmentmom

The ice cream at Ghirardelli's is the BEST for a snack on a hot afternoon...but if we're there for a meal, the RainForest Cafe is lots of fun!

SirNim

Toss up. You want sit-down food with a boisterous yet themed atmosphere? Rainforest Cafe.

You want a little snack to tie up your hunger on a hot Floridian day? Ice cream at Ghiradelli's.

You want a quick-service Californian restaurant? Wolfgang Puck Express

You want good old greasy fast food? McDonald's!

It all really depends.. On what you want...;)

Brett

I recommend McDonalds. I mean, it's not everyday you see one of those.

Seriously though, the Rainforest Cafe is a sure-fire money bet. Great atmosphere, great food, GREAT!!

Maria

You forgot Bongo´s and its little coffee and pastry window! :slurp:

I agree with SirN, it depends on what you feel like having, and the people you are with. I ate many times at Wolfgang Puck´s Express and always liked what I got. :slurp: The only annoyance there is that it´s always packed! It needs more tables!

The guava pastries at Bong´s are delicious and always took some home! :slurp:

Ice cream? Ghirardelli´s of course!

Rainforest is good too, but it´s the same as any other in the world. If I had to go there, I would go to the one in AK because that is the biggest in the world.

Planet Hollywood, well, same as above!

:animwink:

Firewolfe51

:slurp: :slurp: When we last visited in early May, we ate at the Rainforest two times. The food there is "different", but it is scrumptious!! Great atmosphere, too. We did try Fulton's, and we really were not all that impressed.:( . We were hoping for a "crab eatin'" place. Instead it was a little fancy. Small portions of strange food and very, very loud. Also, seating was really too close to everyone else. Kind of dissapointed. House of Blues and Planet Hollywood are good, but RC is our fave!!!

TheOneVader

Just so you know, all of you eople saying House of Blues, Bongos, and Planet Hollywood, those are in DTD West Side. The topic is about DTD Marketplace. That's why they're not on there... Just to clear things up a bit. :)

kennyj29

Other

We love Planet Hollywood!! Appetizers are the best at the "World" and the food was delicious. We love the atmosphere there and the service was excellent!!! Even though we also love Fulton's, we would pick Planet Hollywood over everything!

RAZORBRAD

Rain Forest Cafe is by far my favorite, great food and great atmosphere. Last year at Planet Hollywood we found a little more in one of our burgers than just hamburger, so we wont be going back. Then we had the mgr argue with us saying that it wasnt their fault.

kennyj29

Planet Hollywood

We've eaten their dozens of times and never had a problem. I guess whatever it was you found, could happen anywhere once in while. I'm sure it wasn't the "usual" as I said, we've never had one problem. You can't really judge a restaurant by one thing.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom