Eating at Epcot.

alrcam

I am interested in finding out what is thought to be the best restaurant in Epcot.
I have eaten in Mexico and China which were both great but would like to find what other peoples views are.

Erika

Add Germany and Morocco to the list :slurp:

In Morocco you get to watch a belly dancer while you eat, which I thought was very cool. My dad and brother were definitely in agreement :D

Upvote 0

kennyj29

Canada

Canada has great food!!! The pretzel bread is just unbeleivable!! If you like steak, it's great!! Love the waitresses there and the atmosphere is great, the only thing is usually you wait longer then your reservation time, it's always booked and you can't get in unless you previously booked it early.

Upvote 0

TIGGER-FAN

The Beirgarten in Germany is great, it is done up like a Bavarian beer hall with a band and everything. Best part is its a buffet so you can eat as much as you like. :slurp:

Upvote 0

Lilo

It depends if you want to stay in the countries or not. The Rose & Crown is by far one of my favorites. For a more special dinner you can try the Coral Reef. The fish tank is awesome. Always ask if you can have a banquet table or table close to the tank but not on top of it. Have a great time:slurp:

Upvote 0

Mitzer

We love all the EPCOT restaurants in World Showcase, I don't think you can make a bad choice...but our all time favorite is the Bistro in France. Very quiet, very secluded and very good :slurp: .

Upvote 0

Rogue21

I've been to Le Cellier in the Canadian Pavilion, Alfredos in Italy and Chefs du France, but my fav is the Moroccon restaurant.

If you want a good restaurant outside of Epcot, try Jiko at the AKL.

Enjoy!
:slurp:

Upvote 0

Tim G

Originally posted by alrcam
I am interested in finding out what is thought to be the best restaurant in Epcot.
I have eaten in Mexico and China which were both great but would like to find what other peoples views are.

Norway..........

I looooove the food overthere

Upvote 0

Horizons38

Premium Member
Our three fav's are , even though they are all very good :

Le Cellier in Canada ( best prime rib and salmon )
Coral Reef ( tiny bit expensive but worth it !)
San Angel Inn in Mexico ( lovely place to eat and great food !):)

Upvote 0

Maria

I can´t pick a favorite! I have eaten in almost all of them. I liked Mexico, but of course, I´m biased..., also Italy, Morocco was good because of the belly dancer and the desserts, but I´m not so fond on cous cous; Germany was nice too with the atmosphere (kinda like Mexico) but the buffet was not to die for, for me... only the apple strudel a la mode :slurp:. Chefs du France was the most elegant and where I ate the most and I found it DELICIOUS. That lobster bisque was awesome! :slurp: :slurp: The one upstairs in Japan where they cook on your table was one of my favorites too, but I´m biased also because I love that kind of food. :animwink:

Epcot is the best place to have a feast! Go there with an empty stomach! :slurp: :animwink:

Upvote 0

moonchild

he Prime Rib at Rose & Crown was delish! We had lunch at Living Seas and well...I would'nt tear a leg out... ( that is an expression my Mom uses when she really didnt like something)

Upvote 0

CrisKennedy

We've only eaten at Coral Reef. It was good and expensive. (Good thing our meals were include in our vacation package....it would have cost us $200 just for the 2 of us :eek: .)

Tip: If you eat there, forget the appetizer, skip dessert, and pick one of the cheaper entrees.

Upvote 0

Dwarful

I would have to say Germany. For us its fun food, fun atmosphere, not something we get at home too often as its quite a drive to any really good German Restaurants.

Upvote 0

Moustronaut

Originally posted by CrisKennedy
We've only eaten at Coral Reef. It was good and expensive. (Good thing our meals were include in our vacation package....it would have cost us $200 just for the 2 of us :eek: .)

YIKES!!!! what did you all eat. My wife and I were there last october and between the two of us got out for $125. And that was with apitizers, entrees, and a very nice bottle of wine. The dessert was comped since it was out anniversary. Got to love disney magic

Upvote 0

conntom

I love all the Restaurant at EPCOT but two the one in France
it was to much money and so was the coral reef I didn't like
the food all the rest are very good.:slurp:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom