EasyWDW Passes Away

deeevo

So sad... I used his website when we first got our AP's and started taking the kids to WDW regularly. I followed him along his journey to learn photography and he got really good. He knew his stuff and helped me learn the parks. He will be missed

nickys

Premium Member
Such sad news. His writing was simply amazing, he had such a way with words. Strange to think of my upcoming trip without reading his latest blog posts.

The second last blog post on the site is classic Josh. When I go back I’ll raise a glass to him in the Italy pavilion, just seems a fitting way to say goodbye. 😢

Edit: the blog post I was referring to was the Festival of the Holidays review of the Italy pavilion.

Last edited:

Weather_Lady

Easywdw has been one of my favorite online reads for years. I started browsing it back around 2011, as I began to research and plan my family's first WDW vacation, and kept coming back even when we had no trip to plan, simply because I loved Josh's sarcastic and self-deprecating wit, and the quality and honesty of his writing. Like so many others, I came to feel like I knew him, and losing him feels like losing a friend. I'm praying for comfort and peace for all who knew and loved him, both in real life, and online. His voice is irreplaceable.

drcasey

Just found out about Josh’s passing this morning. I didn’t know him personally, but like a lot of us I felt like I did. I read his entire website religiously before a trip in 2014 ish and by following his advice had one of the best vacations of my life. I continued to read his posts even if I didn’t have a trip coming up because they were hilarious. I know he struggled the last couple years. Rest In Peace

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom