Easyjet!

markymark

Original Poster
Hey guys.

Don't know how interested you all are, but Easyjet now fly into Paris. I just booked and overnight stay, and the flights only cost £89.00 for 2 adults - BAAAAAAARGAIN!

markymark

Original Poster
Originally posted by MarknSue
WOOHOOO!! Thanks for sharing that, makes it more possible to go for a weekend!! I want to go NOW!

Susie

I know, that's what we were thinking. Roll on May!!

Richy_roo

BA Flights

BA were and i believe still are doing cheap flights from B'ham prices from £49..

Real bargain

so we're off to the studios in May

Al

Originally posted by tenchu
Where are all these cheap flight flying out of?

my mum and dad flew easyjet recently, they got me the inflight mag - i will get it - its got their route maps in :D

Al

um, sorry it doesnt show them flying into paris! the mag is dated april 2002, but they must of introduced the paris route shortly after it was published!

im guessing that they fly there from either london or liverpool (but have flights to there from lots of places in Scotland).
:D

tenchu

Yeah i was just on their website and I'd have to fly out of Liverpool. I suppose i could always drive down to liverpool. Thats only about 6-7 hours in the car.Cheers for looking it up for me.

markymark

Original Poster
Yeah i was just on their website and I'd have to fly out of Liverpool. I suppose i could always drive down to liverpool. Thats only about 6-7 hours in the car.Cheers for looking it up for me.

Oh hell!!!! Let me put the warning out first!!!

neilybealy

good news

would be even better if easyjet or another low cost airline started operating out of London Manston which is about 5 mins from my front door !!!

My FIL really likes Go airlines -- he's been flying from Stansted to Paris very frequently lately for business and he says they're great.

We were going to use them for our next visit so we could go see the Studios, but we got a great deal -- £120 for two adults to take the train. Since we've never been through the chunnel, we decided it was one of those things you need to check off the life list and this way we don't have to navigate the airports.

markymark

Original Poster
I'll ignore that comment Mark. We never get the good flights flying out of any scottish airports. Typical.

Dunno what you mean!!!!!

If you are heading this way, I might even buy you a pint of "non boggin ale"

tenchu

Originally posted by markymark

Dunno what you mean!!!!!

If you are heading this way, I might even buy you a pint of "non boggin ale"

Way hey! But do you have a good kebab van? Can't go drinking without that!

markymark

Original Poster

Way hey! But do you have a good kebab van? Can't go drinking without that!

mate, you are sooooo right. Fortunately we have a fine keeeeebab emporium just round the corner!

tenchu

Just doesn't get any better than that, does it! They should really have a kebab shop in the great britain part of epcot!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom