Easter happenings around the resort areas

orlpassholder

Greetings all from the Geek Labs

With Easter fast approaching and I know some of you may be coming down during that time, and staying on property here is listing of what some of the resorts will be doing for Easter activities for the young mouseketeers in your group

Disney's BoardWalk Resort

What: Candy Scramble
When: Sunday, April 11
Where: Village Green
Who: Disney Vacation Club Members and BoardWalk Guests
Check with Front Desk upon check-in for additional details.

Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort

What: Easter Candy Scramble and Character Visits
When: Sunday, April 11 at 9:00am
Where: Between Martinique and Barbados on the parking lot side
Who: Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort Guests only
Ages: 0-12

Disney's Coronado Springs Resort

What: Easter Candy Scramble/Character Visit/Photo Opportunity
When: Sunday, April 11 from 9:00am to 10:30am
Where: Grassy area between Casitas 5 and Ranchos 6
Who: Resort Guests only

Fort Wilderness

What: Merchandise Offering - Cast Members will put together a "special" Easter Basket for that "special" someone for Easter Morning.
When: Saturday, April 10
Where: Meadow Trading Post (Will open at 7am Sunday morning to pick up completed baskets.)

What: Easter Weekend Activities
When: Saturday, April 10
Schedule: (all activities will take place in or around the Meadow Pool area unless otherwise noted.)

11:00am -- Candy Scramble Bag Decorating (to use for the "Scramble" on Sunday)

12:00pm -- Pin the Tail on the Bunny

1:00pm -- Water Balloon Toss

2:00pm -- Pool Games - Ring Dive & Greased Watermelon Relay

3:00pm -- Talent Day with Sundee at the Campfire Stage

What: Easter Weekend Activities
Schedule: (all activities will take place in or around the Meadow Pool area unless otherwise noted.)

8:30am - 10:00am -- Character Meet & Greet and enjoy the Candy Scramble at Pioneer Hall

Candy Scramble begins at 9:00am SHARP on the grass between Settlement Depot/Bus stop and Pioneer Hall

Age Range: Up to 3 years; 4-6years; 7-9 years; 10-12 years

Six years and below must be accompanied by a parent

Characters will meet and greet Guests between 8:30am and 10:00am on the porch of Pioneer Hall

1:00pm -- Pool Games - Easter Bunny (like Marco Polo) & Ring Dive

2:00pm -- Bunny Relay Race

3:00pm -- Water Balloon Toss

4:00pm -- Egg Relay

Disney's Old Key West Resort
What: Easter Egg Hunt (with special Tiny Tot Easter Egg Hunt for Guests 4 and under)
Who: Disney Vacation Club Members and Old Key West Resort Guests
Check with Front Desk upon check-in for additional details

Disney Pop Century Resort
What: Arts and Crafts
When: Friday, April 9 and Saturday, April 10

Disney's Wilderness Lodge
What: Candy Scramble and Character Visits with Mickey, Minnie and Mr. Bunny (characters subject to change)
When: Sunday, April 11 at 9:00am
Where: On the grassy area between the Villa pool and the Wilderness Lodge main building
Who: Disney Vacation Club Members and Wilderness Lodge Guests
Characters available to pictures between 8:30am and 10:00am. Check with front desk upon check-in for additional details.

Disney's Yacht and Beach Club Resorts
What: Easter Egg Hunt
Who: Disney Vacation Club Members and Yacht and Beach Club Guests

orlpassholder

Original Poster
Originally posted by SnowWhite5669
Cool! Anything at the contemporary? We arrive on the 8th-15th! I am so excited!!:sohappy:

nothing that I know of but thats not saying something(s) could already be scheduled. I would try calling the Contemporary and ask. Enjoy your time down here

Upvote 0

MKCP 1985

A lot of fun - it is nice to see the resorts are doing things for their guests who are away from home on Easter. (But we will be entrenched in the parks by 9:00 a.m. ) The Ft. Wilderness Easter Baskets - now that's something to look into!

Upvote 0

surfsupdon

I always had a great time at the Easter Egg "SCRAMBLE" at Caribbean Beach. There were always an abundance of characters and good chocolate. It was a fun thing to do after church at the Contemp. in the Fantasia Ballroom. Even if the services and easter parades cease to exist and the easter flowers are toned down from previous years, at least they still have kept the egg hunts.

Upvote 0

SnowWhite5669

Originally posted by TheDisneyGirl02
If you go to MK on Easter, make sure to get there early!

TheDisneyGirl02 :)

Good idea- I think we are going to stay clear of MK on Easter. We have PS at Le Cellier (my nephews choice) so I think we will just hang out at Epcot. Maybe rent a boat in the morning. Of course, I have to hide easter eggs in the room!! I am getting so excited!!!!:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Upvote 0

TIGGER-FAN

For you pin collecters, do not forget the Easter Day 2004 pin which will be available Easter morning. Get it early because they normally run out by noon time.

Upvote 0

twolf

Hi

Thanks for the info...we are staying at the Animal Kingdom lodge...is there anything AK guests can take their kids to, elsewhere...I see many of the ones you listed are that particular resort's guest only..was just wondering if there was anything, kind of like universal for all guests at all lodges..thanks..t

Upvote 0

hooch

Keep in mind these are last year's dates and events (Easter is March 27th this year)
I have read in several places that Disney will not release info on this year's activities until 7-10 days out (that would be March 17-20)

Gives us a good idea of things, though. Thanks!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom