East Parking Garage construction

G00fyDad

Its going to be a fruit. Otherwise they wouldn't have put a picture of an orange on the orange garage sign.

I seriously think it's going to be an apple. I doubt it will be another citrus because it's going to look too much like an orange in the picture.

halltd

Its going to be a fruit. Otherwise they wouldn't have put a picture of an orange on the orange garage sign.
Orange_County_Fl_Seal.png

Just sayin'. :D

G00fyDad

Orange_County_Fl_Seal.png

Just sayin'. :D

Okay..... Since they have a picture of an orange on the other garage could you please post a picture of an osceola? I would really like to know what they're going to put on the other garage's sign to represent an osceola.

My money is on an apple.

I understand what you're saying. Part of the resort is in Orange County and another part is in Osceola County. But they chose to represent the Orange garage with an orange. There is no such thing as an osceola. So what are the going to use for the picture on that garage?

G00fyDad

So they would put this picture on the sing...

800px-Osceola.jpg

Ok. I feel pretty stupid. As soon as I saw that you had quoted my message I realized "Crap. An Indian!". However, I still don't think they're going to have an orange on one sign and a picture of an Native American on the other. I do stand corrected though. LOL

CDavid

I seriously think it's going to be an apple. I doubt it will be another citrus because it's going to look too much like an orange in the picture.

Why not the Lemon garage then?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom