Earthquake Parade Video at Tokyo Disneyland

PalisadesPkteer

A thought just occurred to me.

The very wonderful Japanese woman who does the diving demonstrations at the Seas with Nemo (Living Seas)

I think her name is Sawshay is from Tokyo Japan I believe she said to me.

I hope her family is safe and sound and is all right.

Martin, Lee or Raven. Did I get her name right?

If any of you guys get any chance at all please let us know if her family is OK. And tell her that we are all praying for her home country of Japan and its wonderful people.

PBarton

Anybody gonna comment on the misspellings in the title? No? OK...

A ride on the Tower of Terror during the earthquake, that'd be a thrill! :ROFLOL:
I have not posted here for well over a year but after reading these two posts, I had to make a comment.

There are tens of thousands of people missing in Japan, major problems with several Nuclear Reactors and the possibility of melt-downs..

Nobody has enquired or given a thought about the Japanese Cast Members working at Epcot, get things into perspective and get a life.

Last post on this site ever..

fbp

I have not posted here for well over a year but after reading these two posts, I had to make a comment.

There are tens of thousands of people missing in Japan, major problems with several Nuclear Reactors and the possibility of melt-downs..

Nobody has enquired or given a thought about the Japanese Cast Members working at Epcot, get things into perspective and get a life.

?

I'm sure many members of the WDWMAGIC community are doing more to help than posting negative comments on a chat board.

EvilQueen-T

We lived in southern California for a few years and went through two earthquakes while we were there (the northridge quakes) and we got some swaying in the hospital where I worked and at our home (we weren't at the epicenter) but I CANNOT imagine being on a ride...especially something like tot or one of the coasters.

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.

Dude, take a chill pill :rolleyes:

I have respect for Japan and the workers and such. But is it not good to brighten up a post? I mean, really, nobody wants to look at a post with so much depression (unless they enjoy depression). As you could see I did my fair research on it myself, which you have cut out. :animwink:

And a thought for the Japanese cast members at Epcot, I haven't even thought about that!

PalisadesPkteer

I did mention Sawshay the Japanese woman who does the diving demonstrations at Living Seas at EPCOT in my post above (#20)

And I do hope that all the family members of not just the CM's at EPCOT or even for all of WDW are safe and sound. But that family members of ALL Japanese Americans are also safe.

Hope that all of our WDWMagic members who are able to get to WDW will relay all of our heart felt thoughts for the safety of family members of all the CM's at WDW.

If I were down there I know I would.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom