Early Entry

chunterk

Original Poster
I will be staying onsite in July. Are they doing early entry? How does that work? Do I get a pass, is it based on the hotel key?

cjkeating

I will be staying onsite in July. Are they doing early entry? How does that work? Do I get a pass, is it based on the hotel key?
In July I expect it will be both parks open at 0830 for Early Magic Time, the exact ride schedule will be confirmed closer to the time but typically all rides are open in Studio Park and a selection of rides in Disneyland Park across all of the lands except Adventureland.

You show your room key to a Cast Member before you get to the gates.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Pretty much this ^^^

You get a “magic pass” at check in. This is your room key, meal allowance if applicable and park pass.

When you get to the park, cast will first check you have a pass before you get to the entrance turnstile. If it’s busy you may also see an “early entry” lane to use. Then you present your pass at the turnstile and off you go.

chunterk

Original Poster
Pretty much this ^^^

You get a “magic pass” at check in. This is your room key, meal allowance if applicable and park pass.

When you get to the park, cast will first check you have a pass before you get to the entrance turnstile. If it’s busy you may also see an “early entry” lane to use. Then you present your pass at the turnstile and off you go.
thanks for the feedback. I'll have one extra child with me that won't have a room key. Will that be a problem? Do they scan the room keys or do I just show them?

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
thanks for the feedback. I'll have one extra child with me that won't have a room key. Will that be a problem? Do they scan the room keys or do I just show them?
Don’t know. I know every person over 3 gets a card since they need it for park entry. Maybe someone else can help.

Jordan dby

Each child over 3 gets a magic pass (children under 12 get cards that don't work as a room key, unless you want them to). Children under 3 just walk in with the adult.

I went 2 weeks ago, I'm an infrequent visitor (and poster) but read these boards to get clued up on the best things to do. We had an AMAZING time, it was busy (first weekend with characters hugging again and lion king show back) but the general atmosphere of the park was great. Bumping into Jack sparrow on adventure Isle, dancing with max as the floats went past, and fantastic shows.

Paris is our favourite of the 3 US/Europe parks because its less hectic. Maybe it needs a couple more rides but the at atmosphere and beauty of the park just more than compensates for that

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom