E-nights

murphy

We are going to experience our first e-nights this summer. I would like to here your e-night experiences! Thank you!!

MagicalMonorail

E-nights are awesome! You buy your ticket at the hotel, get a receipt, and pick the actual ticket up inside the park. You get 3 extra hours in the Magic Kingdom! We rode all the rides that were open, which are the best rides in the park, except for the country bears. All the rides had almost no wait. The longest was about 10 min and that was Space Mountain. On the way out we got to take our pictures with the characters with almost no wait. We walked right up to Chip n Dale who were right in front of the castle. Off to the side were Pluto and Goofy and on the other was Mickey and Minnie. M&M had about a 5 min wait. We got good pics and had plenty of time. I will definitely be doing an E-night again.

Upvote 0

murphy

Original Poster
Really looking forward to our first e-night! bEEN SPOILED BY OFF SEASON VISITS! I think e-nights will be a positive to our first summer trip! I have been looking for positive summer experiences!!! Thank you!!!

Upvote 0

TURKEY

Originally posted by DisneyGrl85
Will there be E-Nights in feb? How much does it cost and are there select rides that operate?

Right now, there are no e-nights scheduled for Jan. or Feb.

Most of the time, it's the 3 mountains, Buzz, HM, Pirates, and a few others depending on what is down for rehab and what they want to open.

Upvote 0

tigsmom

We always take advantage of E Nights. There is something special about the park after hours. My only suggestion is that you NOT do it on an early in day unless you plan a decent rest period in the afternoon. (we found this out the hard way. :( )

Upvote 0

TURKEY

Originally posted by 1stStarIC2nite
Do you think once the busy summer season hits that they will add Philharmagic to the list so you can ride it during the E-Ride hours??? I would hope they do..

I'm sure it will be added.

Upvote 0

TURKEY

Originally posted by brisem
Where can you get a list of dates for E-nights? I'm going down in April.

I don't think they've be announced yet. Right now there aren't any planned for March, but I wouldn't be suprised to see a few announced.

You might also see a few for April.

E-ride nights are mainly during the summer months.

Upvote 0

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
I could be wrong but Id be surprised if Philarmagic was open on E nights as from past experience that part of the park was roped off.

This August we attended two E ride nights, the 1st was on a Tues and it was heaving, the park was as busy as during the day i think we fitted in four rides. I was very Peed off. The E ride the following week was excellent the attendance was busy but not unbearable and around a 10 min wait for the mountains, This was good as Big Thunder closed a day or so later.

We will be doing it again if they are on.

Upvote 0

Son_of_Sam

E-Ride night info

Prices:
12$ for Adults
10$ for kids

Rides:
Alien Encounter
Astro Orbiter
Big Thunder Mountain
Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin
Country Bear Jamboree
Haunted Mansion
Space Mountain
Splash Mountain
Tomorrowland Transit Authority

You need:
A milti day ticket, so you also need to stay in one of Disney's hotles

Where to buy tickets:
At services in your hotel lobby

What do you do after you get your tickets?
Go to the Magic Kingdom after 4p.m. and get your armband.

Check here and here

Upvote 0

PixyDust

That's a reasonable price! I was expecting someone to post the price and it be something like MVMCP!

If they have them the week after Easter, we'll certainly take advantage!

So from what I'm reading, you just get them at your hotel? You can't pre-buy over the net or call guest services and pre-buy?

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom