E-nights

murphy

We are going to experience our first e-nights this summer. I would like to here your e-night experiences! Thank you!!

Son_of_Sam

But keep in mind that you must buy your tickets as soon as you check in because they are limited. You also need to buy a ticket to the park PLUS you E-Ticket to get in.

As I remember you don't have to have an armband to stay in the park only to ride the rides. Disney allows people to stay in the park on E-ride nights without armbands so they can shop and eat.

Upvote 0

Son_of_Sam

Another E-Ticket Update

In order to buy an E-Ticket you must have:

• Ultimate Park Hopper
  • Park Hopper Plus
  • Park Hopper
  • Seasonal Pass
  • Annual Pass
  • Premium Annual Pass

Tickets must be used same day as milu day ticket

Tickets may be exchanged for your armband at:
  • City Hall
  • Tommorrowland Arcade
  • Splashdown Photo

All E-ride nights are 3 hours.

Upvote 0

Son_of_Sam

Your welcome. If you do go you get a special E-ride map that tells what shops and fast food places are open. Usually most of main street is opened and I know cosmic rays is open (I love listening to cosmic ray at 1 in the morning eating a hamburger with almost no one around) I also think columbia harbor house is open.

Upvote 0

TURKEY

Originally posted by Son_of_Sam

Rides:
Alien Encounter
Astro Orbiter
Big Thunder Mountain
Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin
Country Bear Jamboree
Haunted Mansion
Space Mountain
Splash Mountain
Tomorrowland Transit Authority

Now that AE is closed down, CoP will probally be open.

Other possibilities are Philharmagic, Pirates, and JC, but none will probally be opened due to the rest of that area of the park is closed.

Upvote 0

Son_of_Sam

Oh yeah, I forgot. I was looking off of a brochure from 2 summers ago. When we were at Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party I saw a ton of people in the XS Tech building and I was wondering why because AE was closed but they were just getting pictures....or cookies.

Upvote 0

TURKEY

Originally posted by Son_of_Sam
Oh yeah, I forgot. I was looking off of a brochure from 2 summers ago. When we were at Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party I saw a ton of people in the XS Tech building and I was wondering why because AE was closed but they were just getting pictures....or cookies.

It was one of the picture areas. That's where I got my picture made this year.

Upvote 0

Slosh

Originally posted by turkey leg boy
Now that AE is closed down, CoP will probally be open.

I was under the impression CoP was solar powered or something along those lines -- if I'm wrong, anyone know where that rumor came from?

Upvote 0

TURKEY

Originally posted by Slosh
I was under the impression CoP was solar powered or something along those lines -- if I'm wrong, anyone know where that rumor came from?

I don't think so. It might have some solar panels, but it can run easily at night. It's been opened on Christmas Party nights.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom