E-Nights Return

wdwfan22

Original Poster
Forgive me if this has already been posted. E-Ride nights return this summer. Dates are listed below:

June - 2, 4, 7, 9, 11, 14, 16, 18, 21 & 30

July - 2, 5, 7, 9, 12, 14, 16, 27 & 30

Dates are subject to change without notice.

Tom

Beta Return
Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot

For the 3rd year in a row we will have E-Ride night on the Friday of our trip in June!

June 11, 2004 - Here we come!!!

Tom

Beta Return
Is there somewhere that officially posts those dates, so that we can continue to watch for changes as we approach our June trip? I looked on the WDW site, but I couldn't find them.

MagicalMonorail

I will be there for 3 E-ride Nights! :sohappy: :sohappy: I will go to all of them! :sohappy:

Then again I don't think I have enough extra $$$. :cry:

Any word on what rides will be open? I'm sure the usual rides, but what will be the replacement for Alien Encounter? I heard it was a toss up between Philharmagic and Pirates of the Caribbean. I'm sure whichever is cheapest to operate will be used. Hey, maybe Stitch will be open on E-nights!

AndyP

Are E-Ride nights for everyone ? And do they operate after the park hours or does the park close early for them? If anyone could let me know that would be great :) (oh and is it just MK or all the parks ?)

Bliff

Are E-Ride nights for everyone ? And do they operate after the park hours or does the park close early for them? If anyone could let me know that would be great (oh and is it just MK or all the parks ?)

E-ride nights are for guests staying "on property" at WDW resorts only. You buy a special ticket at your resort then, after 4:00 pm on your e-ride night, you go and exchange the ticket at the MK for a wristband at one of several places such as next to City Hall on Main St. Only those with wristbands get to ride the rides when e-night starts, which is indeed after the park closes at it's regularly scheduled time.

Is there somewhere that officially posts those dates, so that we can continue to watch for changes as we approach our June trip? I looked on the WDW site, but I couldn't find them.

No kidding, eh? The "official" site lacks the real information that anyone but the casual surfer wants to see - it's a good commercial for WDW, but doesn't provide many details. I concur with tigsmom that Deb Wills' site has accurate info on e-ride nights, along with a lot of other stuff.

Tom

Beta Return
I would think that Pirates would be a more logical replacement for Alien, since nothing in Fantasyland is open for E-Ride Night anyway. I'd love for it to be Pirates...I wondered why it wasn't originally an E-Ride Night attraction.

MagicalMonorail

Well nothing in Fantasyland is open, but nothing in Adventureland is open, either is it? So it's a toss up between Pirates and Philharmagic. I vote for Pirates!

Tom

Beta Return
According to Deb at www.wdwig.com it's PIRATES!!! WOOT!

Astro Orbiter
Big Thunder
Buzz Lightyear
Country Bear Jamboree
Pirates
Space Mtn
Splash Mtn

Apparently we lost the Haunted Mansion....:(

ToTBellHop

Originally posted by edwardtc
According to Deb at www.wdwig.com it's PIRATES!!! WOOT!

Astro Orbiter
Big Thunder
Buzz Lightyear
Country Bear Jamboree
Pirates
Space Mtn
Splash Mtn

Apparently we lost the Haunted Mansion....:(

No, you didn't lose Haunted Mansion. 9 attractions are open for E-Ride Nights. That only lists 7. The correct list is:

1. Astro Orbiter
2. Space Mountain
3. Tomorrowland Transit Authority
4. Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin
5. Haunted Mansion
6. Country Bear Jamboree
7. Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
8. Splash Mountain
9. Pirates of the Caribbean

I still prefer my Evening Extra Magic Hours ;)

Tom

Beta Return
Originally posted by ISTCNavigator57
No, you didn't lose Haunted Mansion. 9 attractions are open for E-Ride Nights. That only lists 7. The correct list is:

1. Astro Orbiter
2. Space Mountain
3. Tomorrowland Transit Authority
4. Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin
5. Haunted Mansion
6. Country Bear Jamboree
7. Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
8. Splash Mountain
9. Pirates of the Caribbean

I still prefer my Evening Extra Magic Hours ;)

Whew! I forgot TTA was on there! That's good for those of us who don't do Space Mtn while others in the group do! :sohappy:

StevenT

I've never actually done the E-ride nights, looks like I'll be doing it June 4th though :D . How much does it cost? Not too much if I remember correctly.

TURKEY

They've disappeared for June right now on the portal and added many more dates for July.

Currently the portal is showing:

May 31

July: 2, 5, 7, 9, 12, 14, 16, 19, 21, 23, 26, 28, 30

Laura

Premium Member
We're going to MK on July 14th, whoo hoo!

One question - is it worth it to use this if you have 2 little kids (almost 3 years and 1 year)?? I've always wanted to do this, and now that I have a chance I will have my kids with me.

I don't want to spend $20 on tickets and then not get to use them b/c my kids are miserable.

ToTBellHop

Originally posted by Laura22
We're going to MK on July 14th, whoo hoo!

One question - is it worth it to use this if you have 2 little kids (almost 3 years and 1 year)?? I've always wanted to do this, and now that I have a chance I will have my kids with me.

I don't want to spend $20 on tickets and then not get to use them b/c my kids are miserable.

It can even be worth while if you have kids that age...with one requirement. Make sure they take a rather lengthy nap that afternoon (during the thunderstorms, basically), so they can actually stay up long enough to make this worthwhile.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom