E-nights/rain

isobar

Original Poster
What can cause an e-night to be cancelled in terms of weather? Also how late can you wait to buy your tickets? Thanks.

Enderikari

An E-Ride Night cannot be canceled due to weather, however, in the case of inclement weather, some of the more popular rides will be closed, RE: Splash Mountain, Big THunder Mountain. Now, if you are buying tickets for E-ride night, you can buy them at your resort until the time of the beginning of that E-Ride night, if you want to enter after the event hasd started, you will need to talk to the Guest Relations people at the Magic Kingdom. They will get you all wristbanded..

Enjoy!

evilchild666

i will be there for a week in august and was wondering if the e-ride tickets usually sell out. i was planning oon buying the tickets as soon as i check in. any info?

WDWScottieBoy

I pruposely bought 5 park hopper tickets so that myself and the people coming with me could do the e-nights. We didn't have to buy them at all since we're CM guests, but I was told that we wouldn't be let in if we had his passes. I just hope it's worth it which I'm sure it is from what I've read and heard from everyone. I'll ride the Disney Mountain range even if it's a torrential rainstorm and lightning like crazy, I'll make them keep it open. OK, sorry I got sidetracked, maybe I won't go that far. But the weather better not let me down this time.

Nansafan

This may have changed since last year's June visit. E-Rides were Tuesday and Friday that month. We were staying at the GF Concierge Level. We were able to buy our Tuesday e-ride tickets when we checked in on Saturday and were told that we couldn't buy the Friday ones yet as they weren't available. Come back on Wednesday and they should be able to be purchased was the advice. Something about how far in advance the computer programming allows certain things to be done. We have been purchasing e-ride tickets since 1999 and have not experienced them selling out though we do purchase as soon as we are able to avoid any problems.

Regarding rain, poured cats and dogs in June of 2001 visit. We asked if e-ride would be canceled and were told to check at City Hall which we did. They said "no" so we stayed ponchos and all. Made a fun Splash photo. The rain cleared (typical Florida storm poured terribly for a realatively short time), it got steamy and we enjoyed e-ride until it was done.

tigsmom

evilchild666 said:
i will be there for a week in august and was wondering if the e-ride tickets usually sell out. i was planning oon buying the tickets as soon as i check in. any info?

The number of tickets is limited, but I don't know if they ever sell out. We will have 2 E Ride Nights this month while we are there. We always buy our tickets at check in, just because its easier. We will buy Friday's at check in & Monday's on Sunday, then keep them in the safe until needed. :wave:

Enderikari

E-Ride nights? Sell out? Hasn't happened this summer yet... Also... some more FYI's

-Eride Nights are available only to WDW Resort guests and *SOME* participating hotels in the LBV area.
-Tickets shuld be purchased at your resort, but you can purchase tickets the day of at any Guest Relations location at the MK.
-Eride nights are every Monday, Wednesday and Friday through August 15th.
-A select number of attractions are opened: Splash, Space, and Big Thunder Mountain, Buzz Lightyear, Peter Pan, Mickey's Philharmagic, Haunted Mansion, Winnie the Pooh.
-E-Ride nights last for three hours immediately following regular park hours.

phlydude

Is this greedy? I plan on hitting all 3 E-ride nights that I am there (which coincidently are the last 3 of the summer)

Nansafan

phlydude said:
Is this greedy? I plan on hitting all 3 E-ride nights that I am there (which coincidently are the last 3 of the summer)
Not greedy at all. We'll be there in 2 weeks and plan on hitting all 3 while we're there.

tigger248

I have a quick question that I'm hoping someone will know the answer to. On my upcoming trip, I will be visiting with my best friend who is currently a cast member. We are staying at AKL and I would really like to do an e-ride night. I did one a few years ago and it was great! Anything that will get me more time in MK... Anyways, my question is this: If a cast member is staying in a disney resort are they eligible to purchase an e-ride ticket? If so, can they get in on their cast ID? I'll have a normal park hopper, but I don't want to make her buy an uneeded ticket. In my opinion it just wouldn't be fair to her, but I also don't want to do the e-ride night by myself. I would like to think that she should be okay, but I was wondering if anyone knew for sure so I can finish making my plans for the trip.

Enderikari

tigger248 said:
I have a quick question that I'm hoping someone will know the answer to. On my upcoming trip, I will be visiting with my best friend who is currently a cast member. We are staying at AKL and I would really like to do an e-ride night. I did one a few years ago and it was great! Anything that will get me more time in MK... Anyways, my question is this: If a cast member is staying in a disney resort are they eligible to purchase an e-ride ticket? If so, can they get in on their cast ID? I'll have a normal park hopper, but I don't want to make her buy an uneeded ticket. In my opinion it just wouldn't be fair to her, but I also don't want to do the e-ride night by myself. I would like to think that she should be okay, but I was wondering if anyone knew for sure so I can finish making my plans for the trip.

sorry for the brief answer, but here it is

The cast member will need to buy an E-Ride night ticket, simply because it is a hard ticket event. She will have to prove that she is staying in the hotel as well. Sorry for the inconvenience

phlydude

evilchild666 said:
Thats when i'll be there! where ya stayin?
Wilderness Lodge!

I am so psyched! Last couple times we have gone, we have stayed at All Star Sports. I made the commitment to get the AP and get the deep discount and decided to do it. Woods view, $134/night.

I CAN"T WAIT!!

tigger248

Enderikari said:
sorry for the brief answer, but here it is

The cast member will need to buy an E-Ride night ticket, simply because it is a hard ticket event. She will have to prove that she is staying in the hotel as well. Sorry for the inconvenience

Thanks. She's fine with buying the e-ride ticket, she just didn't want to buy the $60 (or whatever the price is) ticket. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom