e Nights for September

danamarie27

I didn't notice any E-nights posted for September. Do they announce them later than park hours? Are they not having any in September? I'm asking because I am going in October and wasn't sure if they did them this time of year or not. Can one of the CM's on here give me a glimpse of hope? PLEEEASE!!! My daughter and I have never been to a E-night and are so excited, but our hopes dropped whrn we looked at Septemberr hours. What can I expect for October? Is 6pm normal closing time in the fall for MK? Any help is much appreciated. Please pay no mind to my babble it major pre-disney trip anxiety.:lol: But I still need the reassurance. That's what happens when you plan to far in advance. LOL

pheneix

I hate to break it to you, but if they don't announce E-ride nights for September in the next couple of weeks, then they won't be happening. Last I heard they were considering making the perk a summer only event.

Upvote 0

X-STech

I actually called this morning to see if they had the E-night dates posted for September and they told me they usually don't know the dates far in advance. They said that if I wanted the dates for Sept. I should call a couple of weeks before Sept. I was also unsure if they do E-nights around that time of year and they said they do.

Upvote 0

jmarc63

No September E-Ride Nights????

Weather it is true or not I have been reading some information that seems to say that there will not be any E-Ride nights for sept . maybe early October as well. and there are no dates schedualed for the last week of August. the sources seem to say that this might be a "Busy Season" only event unlike past years since its inception there was dates every month

Upvote 0

danamarie27

Original Poster
I hope that is just a rumor. Oh well if not I'll live...was just kinda looking forward to it. Hours are so short that time of year that it would be nice to get that 3 hour E-night in...Oh well guess we shall see in the next couple of weeks. thanks for all the replies.

Upvote 0

SpongeScott

I would suggest that you don't hold your breath on there being E-nights in September and October. Last year, they were cancelled after 9/11 and didn't start up again for a period of time. They were scheduled, but the crowds were so low after 9/11 that there was no need for them. We went late September/early October and stood in almost no lines. Maybe we'll get lucky and they will put a few on the schedule, but I'm not banking on it.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom