Dwayne Johnson in Jungle Cruise Film?

NateD1226

1622120036025.png

_caleb

I'm very excited to see this! Seems very much in the formula of Indiana Jones with the time period (Nazis) and Pirates with the supernatural elements. In the trailer, the CGI seems to be a bit rough (like back in the early days when it was very obvious), but as long as it doesn't distract from the action, I think it'll be fine.

Jedijax719

Reminds me of both Jumanji (obviously) and Mummy '99. Both very fun movies. That's what this is all about. Looks like a good time.

DCBaker

Premium Member
"Today, I’m so excited to share that adventurers around the globe will be able to join a stretch of the journey virtually as we take you aboard the Jungle Cruise and beyond. Tune in for a special live stream featuring the World Premiere of Disney’s “Jungle Cruise” Red Carpet event hosted from Disneyland Park on July 24, right here on the Disney Parks Blog. That’s right, the Jungle Cruise will venture down a new, uncharted tributary – a live stream!*"

DCBaker

Premium Member
Screen Shot 2021-07-14 at 9.59.57 PM.png

"Adventure Awaits! D23 Gold Members have a chance to be among the first to see an advance screening of Disney’s Jungle Cruise before it is released!

This event is complimentary for D23 Gold Members. If you are not a D23 Gold Member, join today!

DETAILS
The screening begins promptly at 4 p.m. EST at the AMC Disney Springs 24 will last until approximately 6:15 p.m.. Check-in will begin at 3 p.m. Please do not arrive before 3 p.m."

"D23 Gold Members may reserve a ticket for themselves and up to three (3) guests."

NateD1226

Such an interesting read! Highly recommend checking this article out. The Hollywood Reporter also mentions that there are already discussions of a Jungle Cruise 2.

networkpro

In the Parks
Yes
Such an interesting read! Highly recommend checking this article out. The Hollywood Reporter also mentions that there are already discussions of a Jungle Cruise 2.

The preview trailer during Black Widow looked very good.

DonaldDoleWhip

Was a pretty interesting day at Disneyland today! They were handing out little packets of M&M’s with a Jungle Cruise premiere pin (a typical round button, not a pin trading one), and some operations have been impacted, including:

-Jungle Cruise, Railroad, Toontown closing early
-Tiki Room & Enchanted Hideaway being closed all day
-No fireworks, just projections for MMM

That said, there’s a massive crowd near the Fantasyland Theatre hoping to spot some celebs! The red carpet is rolled out (looks like they’ll be coming from the train station), very cool energy right now.

NateD1226

Jungle Cruise has debuted with a 79% on Rotten Tomatoes with 19 reviews (with many more to come)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom