D'Vine voices debut at Epcot

EPCOT Explorer

Could it be that management was listening to those who have been complaigning about the loss of Christmas in Disney's Holiday offerings? Even the complaints from so-called apologists?

Since you can't be trusted to answer honestly, both questions can only justly be answered with a definite 'yes'!

Disney responds to reasoned requests from it's customers. Rants, whining, petitions and temper tantrums usually get forwarded to the round file. Something you may want to keep in mind in the future.

In my opinion. :xmas:

At least we agree it is a good show.

Doubt that. This has been planned for too long to make it reactionary. As our Mods have said, they knew since March. I'm sure DeVine did, too.

jt04

Doubt that. This has been planned for too long to make it reactionary. As our Mods have said, they knew since March. I'm sure DeVine did, too.

The complaints about the slow elimination of references to Christmas at WDW go back before either decision. That WDW added a show that features classic Christmas songs tells me management is listening.

Except management at the Magic Kingdom and Animal Kingdom. The elimination of the Christmas show at Camp Minnie-Mickey being the biggest disappointment.

EPCOT Explorer

The complaints about the slow elimination of references to Christmas at WDW go back before either decision. That WDW added a show that features classic Christmas songs tells me management is listening.

Except management at the Magic Kingdom and Animal Kingdom. The elimination of the Christmas show at Camp Minnie-Mickey being the biggest disappointment.
So....Your complaints did this? Wow. :wave:

Do me a favor and complain about the state of FW, The Tragic Kingdom, and the rest of WDW. :D

jt04

So....Your complaints did this? Wow. :wave:

Do me a favor and complain about the state of FW, The Tragic Kingdom, and the rest of WDW. :D

Did I say I complained? :shrug:

I did complain about the stupid wand however. I can't tell you how much that thing bugged me even when it was new. I guess I wasn't alone. :lol:

jt04

Do it!:wave: I'd be a reader. :D

I'm going to start a thread soon. I think I have some new and bold ideas for DTD. And it will give people a chance to hate on me. They need to vent. :lol:

WoM will definitely be included. I'm telling you, it stands the test of time.....in my humble opinion.:lookaroun

:wave:

EPCOT Explorer

I'm going to start a thread soon. I think I have some new and bold ideas for DTD. And it will give people a chance to hate on me. They need to vent. :lol:

WoM will definitely be included. I'm telling you, it stands the test of time.....in my humble opinion.:lookaroun

:wave:

Nah....We want to see a new, and better PI. It'll be fine. :lol:

EPCOTPluto

Saw Joyful! yesterday. It is a nice show with good singers & a live band also helps a lot.

But this is no replacement for the arches. :(

They could've just put both up. Oh wait, LoW is obsolete now. Never mind. :lookaroun

captain marvel1

this is a open challenge to Disney and any ceos of Disney

well epcot is bs since this is what happened. they think since they have led christmas lights on the castle and in hollywood studios that they could slack off. wrong its called being a cheap company and a lazy company. the company they have uniforms not costumes now its uniforms now. they care more about nickel and diming than they care about their guests. they consider us customers. at least when most people walk into a store like for example publix, target, rite aid etc just examples that they care about what people want. Disney used to do care they dont anymore. if Disney would like to prove to all of us on the board wrong. they should change back to the old Disney that has compassion and feeling. not a scrooge like ceo company that cares more about money. im pretty sure i hit the nail on the head about how we all feel that way on the boards.

tirian

well epcot is bs since this is what happened. they think since they have led christmas lights on the castle and in hollywood studios that they could slack off. wrong its called being a cheap company and a lazy company. the company they have uniforms not costumes now its uniforms now. they care more about nickel and diming than they care about their guests. they consider us customers. at least when most people walk into a store like for example publix, target, rite aid etc just examples that they care about what people want. Disney used to do care they dont anymore. if Disney would like to prove to all of us on the board wrong. they should change back to the old Disney that has compassion and feeling. not a scrooge like ceo company that cares more about money.

This was never intended to replace LoW.

im pretty sure i hit the nail on the head about how we all feel that way on the boards.

No, not really. I hope your post was done in sarcasm.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom