DVC Welcome Home Center

Jambo Dad

There are still many great spots throughout WDW where more Vacation Clubs can be added. Anyone remember the Simpsons episode where Bart goes to the mall and by the time he leaves, all the stores have been converted to Starbucks.

seabreezept813

Wait til they start shoving them under your door...
🤣sad part is I’ve always wanted it and we could swing it, but it’s just not a good investment. Especially seeing we want to go other places sometimes. I haven’t seen anything lately to convince me otherwise. We’ve been going every year lately and don’t feel like dvc would have saved us money overall.

JoeCamel

🤣sad part is I’ve always wanted it and we could swing it, but it’s just not a good investment. Especially seeing we want to go other places sometimes. I haven’t seen anything lately to convince me otherwise. We’ve been going every year lately and don’t feel like dvc would have saved us money overall.
Zactly

Jambo Dad

It doesn’t save much- when I ran the numbers it took about 18 years or so to reach break even. Buying secondary markets points will save you more of course. Just don’t buy Riviera unless you REALLY love Riviera!

Last edited:

seabreezept813

It doesn’t save much- when I ran the numbers it took about 18 years or so. Buying secondary markets points will save you more of course. Just don’t buy Riviera unless you REALLY love Riviera!
I think the cost of tickets now is what makes it not a value. Like even if you’re getting the hotel for free the tickets are sooo pricey.

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
I think the cost of tickets now is what makes it not a value. Like even if you’re getting the hotel for free the tickets are sooo pricey.
Morgan Freeman Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

nickys

Premium Member
Parks are not the only thing about to get “turbocharged”, it looks like there are some announcements ahead for DVC
My guesses:
-Reflections is back on the agenda to be linked with the FW cabins
- Poly sales dates announced
- More resort rooms being switched to DVC “resort studios” at GF, Jambo or YC. Possibly the Garden Wing at Contemporary. An outside shot for POR, now that there’s a precedent at FW.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom