DVC member Preview of E.E.

imagineersrock

STR8FAN2005 said:
Wow, a little over a month from now, we'll know what is going on inside that mountain........sigh, I remember when it was a pile of dirt all those years ago.
While it feels like I've been waiting forever to finally get on this thing... (Maybe it's just me but) At the same time it feels like yesterday that they just started land clearing.

disnyfan89

Does it matter is my question! After all we know people have already been on it before us. Has anyone heard about CM previews yet! My guess would be it will be a week or more before!

ArielBelle

babyboy443 said:
Hi Everyone! I normally don't post, im more of a lurker lol. But i am just too excited right now & had to say something! I can't wait to ride EE, ill be there January 27-30! This is such awesome news for me & the two other people going with me. We are going to buy Seasoal Annual Pass just to get to ride EE lol. Can't wait!:sohappy:

By the way my name is Danny:wave:

Hi Danny!
Not that I am 100% sure, but this is an invitation for DVC members only, not passholders...so unless you're going to buy yourself a few hundred DVC points, you may be out of luck. Sorry to burst your bubble, but you should check before you buy passes JUST for that.

Now I have one more reservation to ask my parents to make, I think my mom is going to kill me...Maybe I will do a quick one day trip out there. This is my first DVC-only preview I am actually excited about. The only other one I was on site for was Stitch, and I felt used and abused after I previewed that one! :hammer:

disnyfan89

I kinda guessed and I was in no way trying to put you down I was just saying "At this point who cares! All that is important is we all get to ride it!"

ZapperZ

There are also at least a couple of other threads here that are quoting and reporting the same thing. I am a DVC member and have also received the same mailing, so I can certainly confirm it too. Even though I am already having my vacation at WDW during the first week of January, I am currently making tentative plans to be there during the DVC member preview dates of Expedition Everest. The lanyard+pin gift was just too much to pass.

:)

Zz.

flagen

Preview Expedition Everest™
Members are invited to take a sneak "peak" at Expedition Everest — Legend of the Forbidden Mountain™ Jan. 26-29, 2006, at Disney's Animal Kingdom® Theme Park.

The new thrill attraction, opening officially in April, sends Guests on a high-speed train adventure into the Himalayas for a face-to-muzzle encounter with the legendary Yeti.

Each Member who presents his/her Disney Vacation Club Member ID during the sneak "peak" event may enjoy this preview with as many as three Guests. As an added bonus, you and your Guests will each receive a complimentary Expedition Everest lanyard and pin (limit one set per person during the four-day event). Disney's FASTPASS® service will be also be available during the preview.

Get ready for the Yeti!

llrain

lol ..we just got our dvc letter and have now planned a spur of the moment
long weekend for that weekend....will just drive down

BeachClubVillas said:
::runs off to check how much it will cost to take a one-day trip to WDW::

thegoof said:
Another DVC member confirms...Here's what the e-mail states.

everest.gif
Preview Expedition Everest
Members are invited to take a sneak "peak" at Expedition Everest — Legend of the Forbidden Mountain™ Jan. 26-29, 2006, at Disney's Animal Kingdom® Theme Park.
The new thrill attraction, opening officially in April, sends Guests on a high-speed train adventure into the Himalayas for a face-to-muzzle encounter with the legendary Yeti.
Each Member who presents his/her Disney Vacation Club Member ID during the sneak "peak" event may enjoy this preview with as many as three Guests. As an added bonus, you and your Guests will each receive a complimentary Expedition Everest lanyard and pin (limit one set per person during the four-day event). Disney's FASTPASS® service will be also be available during the preview. Get ready for the Yeti!

I'll be there 27th through 30th.....What a b'day present for my daughter!!!

O_O Offically opens up in April? I thought it was going to open in September when I got there for my college program. u_u Aww!! This bites the big ones. I was really looking foward for it being fresh and new but by the time I get there, it would've been already 5 months!! *Sighs* Who thinks it won't open in April?

peter11435

v_misses_epcot said:
O_O Offically opens up in April? I thought it was going to open in September when I got there for my college program. u_u Aww!! This bites the big ones. I was really looking foward for it being fresh and new but by the time I get there, it would've been already 5 months!! *Sighs* Who thinks it won't open in April?
The ride will be open in April. Where did you get September from.

rjwalter

Confirmed

I also can confirm the email. This is awesome. I will be at WDW form the 20th to the 27th. I can't believe how lucky we got. I'm even more excited for my vacation now.:D

touti333

I will be at WDW for to weeks january 22-February 5, i don't known when i will be able to return and i can't wait to try the EE.

Does any DVC member need another guest :confused:

thanks

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom