DVC member Preview of E.E.

ZapperZ

touti333 said:
I will be at WDW for to weeks january 22-February 5, i don't known when i will be able to return and i can't wait to try the EE.

Does any DVC member need another guest :confused:

thanks

We are trying to see if we can get away for that weekend to do the DVC EE event. If we can make it, you're welcome to tag along. Since there's 2 of us who are DVC members, we can take a total of 6 guests.

Zz.

Brent

Really!!??

ZapperZ said:
We are trying to see if we can get away for that weekend to do the DVC EE event. If we can make it, you're welcome to tag along. Since there's 2 of us who are DVC members, we can take a total of 6 guests.

Zz.
If your driveing can a catch a ride in the trunk since your only an hr from me
:wave:
or if your flying on southwest i could maybe snag us a spot on the tv show Airline w/ the story of the trip down for the preview lol
Keep me updated on whats going on via e-mail,pm,ect.

mkt

When a paradise is lost go straight to Disney™
Premium Member
ZapperZ said:

Zz.
I'm in!

I'll do whatever it takes!

OmegaKnight

I got signed up for my Animal Kingdom Orientation Class today (like I really need it.) That class date is January 8, which is the official start of my tenure at the merchandise shop at Everest. When you DVC members come ride our amazing new ride, make sure to say hi to me :)

ZapperZ

OmegaKnight said:
I got signed up for my Animal Kingdom Orientation Class today (like I really need it.) That class date is January 8, which is the official start of my tenure at the merchandise shop at Everest. When you DVC members come ride our amazing new ride, make sure to say hi to me :)

How do we know which one is you? :)

Zz.

evanssc

In the past has Disney offered more than one preview for DVC members and or AP holders? Could it be that another preview could be coming before the big opening? Did they have more than one with Soarin?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom