DVC Christmas Party

grimb168

Original Poster
We are trying to plan this years Christmas break vacation. Any ideas when the DVC Christmas party is this year at Epcot?:D

Never heard of this. Where can I find more info? This is my first Christmas trip in a long time.
I got the info from the dvc website under member special events. Here is what it says:
Merry Member Mixer

Celebrate the holiday season by mixing and mingling with all your Disney Vacation Club neighbors. This complimentary Member event will be held at the International Gateway entrance to Epcot® the first four Thursdays in December from 3 to 5 p.m. Remember to bring your Member I.D. — it's required for admission.
The whole family is invited for an afternoon of festive fun, such as Disney character photo opportunities, an activity area just for kids and a merry special giveaway. We'll also be decking the halls and enjoying light refreshments.
This event is just one of the many perks of a Disney Vacation Club Membership — and our holiday gift to you.
We look forward to seeing you there!
This event is held on the first four Thursdays in December:

• December 3
  • December 10
  • December 17
  • December 24
We will be there from the 3-12. I am going to try to make it to the 10th. But, we made our schedule before I knew these dates. We will be in HS on the 10th, so we'll see?? I have never been before, but would like to check it out.

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
Ohhhh were at Epcot on the 3rd. Though this could be the kiss of death as the last time we went to a Member Mixer they were cancelled. :dazzle:

Victoria

Not old, just vintage.
Ohhhh were at Epcot on the 3rd. Though this could be the kiss of death as the last time we went to a Member Mixer they were cancelled. :dazzle:

I would appreciate it if you went to a different park that day since I am planning to go to the party on the 3rd. :lookaroun

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
I would appreciate it if you went to a different park that day since I am planning to go to the party on the 3rd. :lookaroun

In that case avoid Mexico from mid aftternoon, Im conducting some resaerch on the new tequila bar, its a sort of therapy to help me make it through Candlelight Processional.

DecWDW

It is free and we've brought friends in before. I dunno if they just assumed they were our kids or not, but they came in with no problem. I can't imagine vacationing with friends and having DVC ask them to wait outside.

pacochran

We went last year for the first time. It is held right outside the internation entrance near the BC. It was cute the ornaments that they gave out were nice, and had some snacks. It was so crowded though we didn't stay long. They had pictures with some of the characters, but the line's were so long we decided not to wait, luckily the kids aren't that young so they weren't bothered by that.

etpinge

• December 3
  • December 10
  • December 17
  • December 24

The 3rd, 10th, 17th, and 24th are Fridays.

Are the events on te first 4 Thursdays or the dates listed?

Just curious for planning purposes

lumpydj

• December 3
  • December 10
  • December 17
  • December 24
The 3rd, 10th, 17th, and 24th are Fridays.

Are the events on te first 4 Thursdays or the dates listed?

Just curious for planning purposes

This thread is from last year. I would assume the new dates will be Dec 2, 9, 16, & 23 but nothing official has been announced yet.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom