Dumbo's Circus area discussion

DisneyParksFan1

Original Poster
!

Dinorama isn't that bad.... if you should want anything from Dinorama it'd be its unqiue and complex storyline.

And Dinosaur as nothing to do with Dinorama whatsoever.

Well, it is in Dinoland U.S.A.:shrug:

Dinorama is still not as great as all the other lands IMHO. :shrug: I think the dead project Disney had in mind for Mythia or Discovery Bay would be much better. This is simply an opinion by all means...

How 'bout we begin talking about Dumbo:rolleyes: After all that's the name of the topic...

DisneyParksFan1

Original Poster
Ugh! Can we please talk about Dumbo now... Lolz. Okay we hate Dinorama and so may have Walt... Okay we got it. Lolz. Sorry... Nervous meltdown there...

_Scar

Ugh! Can we please talk about Dumbo now... Lolz. Okay we hate Dinorama and so may have Walt... Okay we got it. Lolz. Sorry... Nervous meltdown there...

You hate Dinorama. :lol:

I sorta love it. :cool:

Is that the Casey Jr ride from DL in the concept art?

No, not the ride. He's stationary in the concept art. It would seem as though the cars from the train will serve snacks to go along with the tables nearby.

DisneyParksFan1

Original Poster
You hate Dinorama. :lol:

I sorta love it. :cool:

No, not the ride. He's stationary in the concept art. It would seem as though the cars from the train will serve snacks to go along with the tables nearby.

Hate or love it... It's over now! Lolz. :lol::lol:

It could be that, or something else. I hope they end up incorporating him in there somehow.

_Scar

Hate or love it... It's over now! Lolz. :lol::lol:

It could be that, or something else. I hope they end up incorporating him in there somehow.

I do hope so too. Hope we get Casey Jr the ride clone from Paris along with some Storybook Canals from Paris.

Maybe they'll get some extra budget for it.... :lol: extra? yea right... :(

DisneyParksFan1

Original Poster
I do hope so too. Hope we get Casey Jr the ride clone from Paris along with some Storybook Canals from Paris.

Maybe they'll get some extra budget for it.... :lol: extra? yea right... :(

I think he'll be incorporated in that way as an overlay for Barnstormer. If you look at the blueprint it shows the train track(Casey Jr.)...

What do you mean?

lazyboy97o

Dinorama isn't that bad.... if you should want anything from Dinorama it'd be its unqiue and complex storyline.

For the guy espousing the virtues of Chester and Hester's Dinorama's storyline, you obviously missed the fictional motivation behind the establishment. Chester and Hester were looking to exploit the traffic being driven by the Dino Institute. Dinorama is the literal and fictional diversion for those heading to and from Dinosaur.

Figment632

The only thing I want from Dinorama is for it to go away and for Disney to never build anything like it again.

DisneyParksFan1

Original Poster
The only thing I want from Dinorama is for it to go away and for Disney to never build anything like it again.

Agreed.

So what do you guys think of the area. It seems as like it will have nice colorful bushes and trees, and it'll have some really cool statues and water features. Looks great.

Figment632

If they do build Casey Jr. ride, where would they put it? Maybe around the area and have gusets cross over the tracks.

I was on Casey JR. in May and I don't want something like this in WDW unless they do it on a much larger scale. Disney shouldn't build rides like that anymore.

DisneyParksFan1

Original Poster
Well, hey it's fun to have a traditional type of Disney ride back.

Umm... I noticed in the artwork that there's this water feature in front of the Circus? What could it be??

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom