Dumbo

PhotoDave219

Original Poster
While, the Dumbo ride is down for Rehab, it appears that our for legged, floppy eared friend is out and about, posing for photos. (No Autographs, its just a bay elefunt, cant even write it seems)

So here ya go. (Just for You, Drew! LOL)

Attachments

• dumbo.jpg
    dumbo.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 536

drew81

Just for me. You are to sweet, Dave. I will be at the parks on Sunday and Monday. I will definately be looking for Dumbo.

PhotoDave219

Original Poster
As far as i know, he's been out while the ride has been down. Thats what ive been told, anyhow. I'm assuming that means that as soon as the ride is fixed, Dumbo will fly off home. I suppose it all goes for guest response/demand.

And Drew, try around 11:10. That was the set time i caught him at.

WDWFREAK53

mkt said:
that's a great picture of Brian you got there ;)

HEY!!! Leave my trunk out of this!!!

:lol: (You don't know how happy I am to see this!!!!!) I think I may break out the Dumbo ears for an encore!!!

WDWFREAK53

Now...some people are going to say, "He asks for Dumbo, they give him Dumbo...and he's still not happy!"

...but...

Is it me...or does this not look ANYTHING like Dumbo? I mean, sure...he's got big ears and he's an elephant, but he's the wrong shade of grey, his hat is the wrong color, his collar is the wrong color...and his face doesn't look anything like Dumbo!

Oh well, at least he's out and about!

drew81

PhotoDave219 said:
As far as i know, he's been out while the ride has been down. Thats what ive been told, anyhow. I'm assuming that means that as soon as the ride is fixed, Dumbo will fly off home. I suppose it all goes for guest response/demand.

And Drew, try around 11:10. That was the set time i caught him at.

11:10 it is. Thanks Dave.

Piebald

Wow.... that Dumbo looks....really...bad. It's not the same one I once saw in a televised version of MSEP. That one was a lighter shade of gray...and he had blue eyes. How come they never made Timothy into fur? You'd think he'd be out and about but then I thought maybe if they made too many "mice" people would mistake them for Mickey.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom