Ducks being attacked in Magic Kingdom.

wedway71

Man I bet Donald was REALLY TICKED!!!!!!

I can understand how scary that can be for small kids to see and it could ruin a trip for some but Disney is in central Florida where thousands of different species of animals live and since the park is outside they cant keep them all out .If they did or tried too they would have every animal rights group all over them.
Anyone remember the whole VULTURE DEAL??

latoberg

Mecha Figment said:
You can blame that problem on them. and the french fries and the chips and the fast serve food there.

Yeah you can blame it on the availability but since the cranes aren't staying at a resort property to qualify for the Dining Plan, AND they don't have pockets to keep money, they have to scrounge for whatever they can find.

And I don't find the crane thing nearly as disturbing as a few years ago when my father-in-law had frogs eating his baby ducks. Haven't been able to watch the Muppets the same way since.

seabee1

wdwishes2005 said:
Get vice president Chaney to Frontierland ASAP.:lol:

We don't want that. The cranes would be safe, its the people we would then have to worry about.:p

Besides I don't have a problem with the cranes, its the seagulls in Frontierland. I was wacked several times on the head with one's wing while it stole my churro out of my hand. I laugh now, but it was a bit frightening at the time.My kids still laugh about that. I am just waiting to see myself on America's Funny Videos. With all the people there, someone HAD to have gotten that on tape.:lol:

wedway71

Could be worse!
Try going and buying a new set of mouseears and walking through Adventureland and getting crapped on in front of your entire family by some birds.:cry:

Teenchy

hakunamatata said:
12 guague number sevens.

We could always re-theme the Frontierland Shooting Arcade.

I have always found it strange how many cranes follow me when I'm having a Turkey Leg in Frontierland.:lookaroun

seabee1

wedway71 said:
Could be worse!
Try going and buying a new set of mouseears and walking through Adventureland and getting crapped on in front of your entire family by some birds.:cry:

Yup, you got me. I would much rather get the beat down, then what you got.:)

wedway71

seabee1 said:
Yup, you got me. I would much rather get the beat down, then what you got.:)

Not sure whats worse, the bombing I got or the fact my entire family took about 20 minutes to stop laughing hysterically?:lookaroun

boudica

This doesn't have anything to do with ducks or cranes,But it does have to do with animals eating things. This thread reminded me of it.

Last year at Animal Kingdom, when we were getting off the safri, we noticed a lot of people standing around the stroller corral staring. There was a squirel that found peanut butter sandwiches in the bottom of someone's stroller. He had grabbed one of the bags, and was trying to open it. It was pretty funny, I just hope the owners of the sandwiches had more.

Angela

Tracks N Slabs

Don't worry... while the circle of life was ending in Frontierland.... several ducks decided to start the circle of life all over again in front of the Swiss Family Tree House... try explaining that to the kids :)

DGW:WDW Ducks gone Wild:Walt Disney World Edition.

j_dp456

What are they going to do about it?

Did you expect the cast members to run up smack the white bird unil the half dead duck was diening on the cement. Circle of Life watch the Lion King.

:sohappy: Goin to WDW in 42 days woohoo!:sohappy:

tink rules

Take the crane to Frontier land and show him all the turkey legs and tell him that if he doesn't shape up... :lol: :lol: :lol:

jmvd20

This has got me thinking. I feel that we should close and tear-down nature everywhere so that something safer can be put in it's place. :lookaroun

WDWcouple

jessevee said:
I know animals are killed all the time, I think I was affected so much because it was a baby duck though. That is nature, but I think we should start a petition to rid frontierland of the cranes. Why do the cranes only hang out in frontierland?

Our Petition Title: "If you have a brain, eliminate the crane."

Will it work?:lol:

LoL just as good as the "Save Mr. Toad's Wild Ride Petition"

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom