Dual Topic

EOD K9

Original Poster
Hey Gang, during my next cruise my in-laws will be joining us. He is an avid golfer and the cruise is a week before his birthday. I reserved a spot for him in the golf simulator. My questions are: It is billed to me, can he go in there by himself? Also, can two people go in there and take turns.
Next topic, the wife and I are doing one quick incursion to the MK when we get off the boat. I don't want to buy tickets now if the weather may be bad. That being said, can GS on the ship sell tickets and link to our MBs? Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Disneyfalcon

Hey Gang, during my next cruise my in-laws will be joining us. He is an avid golfer and the cruise is a week before his birthday. I reserved a spot for him in the golf simulator. My questions are: It is billed to me, can he go in there by himself? Also, can two people go in there and take turns.
Next topic, the wife and I are doing one quick incursion to the MK when we get off the boat. I don't want to buy tickets now if the weather may be bad. That being said, can GS on the ship sell tickets and link to our MBs? Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

If you call Disney, they will often tell you no to taking turns on the golf simulator, but once you are onboard they do not usually mind. There is also an open house the first afternoon where all the simulators are free as well. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom