Dtuneslive Is Back!!!!

FLDISFAN

Original Poster
Yea!

www.dtuneslive.com is BACK on the air.

Android is back and the site looks great. So happy to be able to request my Epcot tunes again.

For those that dont know, Dtuneslive is a streaming Disney Music site that allows you to request any of the Disney songs available and listen to them at will thru a point system engineered thru the forums

There is a very friendly community, that talks in the forums and generally hangs out.

WELCOME BACK ANDROID AND DTUNES!

:sohappy::sohappy::sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

disneyfan1966

YAHOO!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to check it out. Thanks for the info FLA!!!!!!:sohappy::sohappy::sohappy::sohappy::sohappy::sohappy::sohappy::sohappy::sohappy::sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

hrcollectibles

Yea!

www.dtuneslive.com is BACK on the air.

Android is back and the site looks great. So happy to be able to request my Epcot tunes again.

For those that dont know, Dtuneslive is a streaming Disney Music site that allows you to request any of the Disney songs available and listen to them at will thru a point system engineered thru the forums

There is a very friendly community, that talks in the forums and generally hangs out.

WELCOME BACK ANDROID AND DTUNES!

:sohappy::sohappy::sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

Thanx for the heads up. I have never heard of this site until today.. Now I have something to listen to that is very work friendly. even though I work with not so big fans of Disney

Fun2BFree

It is people like you that make me happy to go back to dtunes! :(

I was kidding, y'know. :shrug: The emoticon at the end suggests mischievousness and a tongue-in-cheek attitude. You post something here about proper netiquette, and people start assuming you're a horrible person who... eats babies... or something.

~Tinkerbell~

I'm so glad dtunes is back - thanks for posting! I love listening. :D It was a nice surprise to find that out after getting home from school today.

darthjohnny

Unfortuanely not, these are solely listed on his site to listen to. It's an internet radio site, not a download site. However thru the requst system you can request any of the songs to be played at any time.

So how does this work?

Do you have to wait until they play the requested song? Or can you literally listen to it whenever you want?:shrug:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom