Drowning in pop century hotel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

HatboxGhost

I feel so crappy and depressed right now. I JUST read both links that the boy has died. I was so hoping that this poor kid would pull through as we all were. I cant even begin to imagine what the family is going through right now. RIP.

litaljohn

As the news states sadness though in this tragedy I would like to point out one positive. People still care, people still help each other. It's something not seen much these days but if it would be found anywhere, I'd have no doubt it would have been found at Disney. The man from buffalo who gave this child CPR was with his wife, he could have just watched, he could have just waited for ambulances, he could have just left. I am so struck by the fact that he went and helped right away and did all he could. That without him that child would have had no fighting chance at all.

I still am disgusted by the story of a retirement home who because of "policy" stating they would not give CPR to try to help save someone, essentially leaving a woman to die. I am so touched to see that humanity is not lost on everyone.

Tigger1988

I still am disgusted by the story of a retirement home who because of "policy" stating they would not give CPR to try to help save someone, essentially leaving a woman to die. I am so touched to see that humanity is not lost on everyone.
Why waste time being disgusted? The woman's own family made a statement that she did not wish to be revived and they are completely at peace with what happened. It was her wishes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom