Rumor Dropping the "Walt" from "Walt Disney World"

FettFan

fight punch GIF

FettFan

KFC was very prescient in getting the word "Kentucky" out of their brand name. Why they hang on to that old Southern Colonel spokesman is a mystery to me...

It’s because the state of Kentucky claimed trademark infringement.

In 1990, Kentucky legally trademarked it’s name.
To avoid paying the associated licensing fees, Kentucky Fried Chicken rebranded itself as “KFC”.

lazyboy97o

It’s because the state of Kentucky claimed trademark infringement.

In 1990, Kentucky legally trademarked it’s name.
To avoid paying the associated licensing fees, Kentucky Fried Chicken rebranded itself as “KFC”.

That article is from The Repository of Lost Legends (TROLL).

“Everything in this section is a spoof.”

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Premium Member
That arrow pointing into the drive thru backwards is a poor choice

It’s even dumber. For your convenience you’re not allowed to pick up your online order at the drive thru.
If you look closely, the arrow points to a side door next to the drive thru...
It's not exactly safe, being on the side of the building with the drive thru -- you'd have to cross two lanes of traffic full of hungry chicken-fanciers -- but here's hoping they have another arrow on the other side of the building pointing the safe way using the sidewalk around the front.

castlecake2.0

If you look closely, the arrow points to a side door next to the drive thru...
It's not exactly safe, being on the side of the building with the drive thru -- you'd have to cross two lanes of traffic full of hungry chicken-fanciers -- but here's hoping they have another arrow on the other side of the building pointing the safe way using the sidewalk around the front.
Oh I know what they were going for, I just dont trust that the majority of the general public will

Surferboy567

I still don’t believe this is happening but on the latest episode of Park Stop, they speak as if this is happening.

EDIT: I doubt this means anything but wanted to mention it.

Kamikaze

I still don’t believe this is happening but on the latest episode of Park Stop, they speak as if this is happening.

EDIT: I doubt this means anything but wanted to mention it.
Most garbage tier podcasts/vodcasts take threads like this and treat them as if its information they came up with. Don't put any stock in it just because you heard it there.

Ayla

KFC was very prescient in getting the word "Kentucky" out of their brand name. Why they hang on to that old Southern Colonel spokesman is a mystery to me...
You mean to honor the guy who actually founded the company, Colonel Sanders?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom