Driving?

TwoTigersMom

we leave at midnight cst and arrive at 9am est. So including, 1 fuel/bathroom break and a breakfast stop it's about 8 hours + the time change.

DisneyDragon

We drive about 1200 miles from Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Takes about 21-22 hours and it's super fun!

From west end of Toronto to check-in at FW, it's 2200 kms or 1305 miles. We've done it in 19 hours, but that includes an actual stop to eat. Then again, with kids, dunno if I could do it in less than 21-22 hours.

Then again, my friends and I did Vancouver to Toronto straight through (4350 kms) in 36 hours...probably could have done better but we didn't time the 'Best Safe Speed' regions for daytime so we had to slow down.

jonesenon4

:sohappy: for us it 3.5 hours and 257 miles from s. georgia with potty/breakfast break. not that bad of a trip we leave around 5am check into resort around 8:30 park the car grab a bus and in the park by 9:30 for a full day.go back to room in the pm unpack the car go to bed and do it all again the next day cant wait for next trip. oct 07 and again dec 07 . kungaloosh everyone and have a magical day.:sohappy:

MissM

Comes in around 90 total miles from door-to-parking lot. Takes around 1 hour 15 minutes to 1 hour, 30 minutes these days. Used to be more like 2-3 hours before they finished I-4. Sometimes we got stuck upwards of 4 hours to make the drive. Terrible. Now it's three lanes the whole way and around 70mph the majority of the trip.
-m

Nedlo2

Amazing thing is I also have the same distance to travel to WDW.

867 miles from Manassas, VA to the TTC parking lot.

Total travel time between 13-14 hours... depending on speed (above average), fuel-food-potty stops (below average), and chinese fire drills

:wave: We do it in 13 hours from Dale City, VA .. leave around 9 pm and get there the next morning at 10 am .. speed, above average :ROFLOL:

jcc0621

Comes in around 90 total miles from door-to-parking lot. Takes around 1 hour 15 minutes to 1 hour, 30 minutes these days. Used to be more like 2-3 hours before they finished I-4. Sometimes we got stuck upwards of 4 hours to make the drive. Terrible. Now it's three lanes the whole way and around 70mph the majority of the trip.
-m

You are sooooo lucky. If I lived that close I'd be at the world all the time:wave:

brucie

From just West of Toronto Ontario it is 1302 Miles. Mapquest says you can do it in 20 hrs but we have never done it in less then 22hrs. Ive Done it 5 times Driving, once flying, the first time there was 8 of us in one Suburban in 1986. Next trip is 2008 and I can't wait to get in the car!!!

bigorangeandy

From our home in the NE metro Atlanta area we are about 450 miles to the MK. It takes about 7.5- 8 hours driving down (more home, if your wife develops a kidney stone:( ).

Mr Wizard

It's 902 miles from my driveway in MD to Mickeys House. Best time is 12 hours but it's usually around 13-14. Since we are allways in a hurry to get there we leave right after work and drive till I can't keep my eyes open anymore, hit a rest stop for a nap, and get to Orlando early the next morning. We have been making this trip once a year for about the past ten years. And compared to the 1250 mile, 22 hour trip we take to the Florida Lower Keys twice a year it's a snap!

C&D

Just the other side of Charleston, SC (Mount Pleasant), right at 400 miles, driving time plus breakfast, just about 7 hours.

ryank007

Driveway to Property Line is 54 miles. Although lately I've been going the Greenway rather than the BeeLine. What has been up with the traffic at the BeeLine toll near OBT?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom