Drinking in WDW

Phonedave

I can't afford to get too drunk @ Disney!!:lol::lookaroun

AMEN!!

I will admit, I've reached the age where I know that the crummy next day is not worth the fun I think I'm having the night before.

AGREED spent to much on my trip to be wasting it sleeping off my hangover at a hotel

Yep,

I will have a few drinks but as far as getting blitzed and feeling it the next morning.. well lets say been there, done that, threw up on the t-shirt. Somehow I partied a LOT in college and was able to graduate with a degree in Civil Engineering in 4 years (and a Masters in COnstruction Engineering Management shortly thereafter). Those times are far behind me. I LIKE waking up and knowing where I was last night :)

-dave

DisJosh

I'm surprised this thread has gone so well!

I support booze in the world. There are many of us who can drink responsibly. I for one have never seen a single situation in the parks caused by intoxicated guests.

I've seen rowdier sober Brazilians. So that leads us to the real question...should Brazilians be allowed in WDW? For the sake of the children I beg you to take the Brazilian problem into consideration! ;)

I'm kidding of course. Have you ever had Brazilian beer?! Mmmmm

xdan0920

Think for yourselfer
Original Poster
This thread would be much more interesting if it hadn't gone down the rabbit hole of "Is drinking OK at Disney World?". I know the initial thread starter did address that question and opened the door.
But nobody's going to change anybody else's mind.
Sure, it's nice to make your feelings known. That's what we do here.
But frankly, I don't give a Damn if you don't think I should drink in the World. I gonna do it anyway. And certainly I don't expect to convince anybody to start drinking in the world if they don't want to. Pointless!
I'd love to talk about what places are fun to drink at WDW. That way, those of us who drink can get some new ideas and possibly give some ideas.

You actually hit on the main reason I started this thread. I was just trying to form an outlet for this kind of talk so that it does not infiltrate those other kinds of threads. It seemed to me that every time a thread was started up about drinking on property people came in with their opinions on whether or not drinking was acceptable at Disney.

danpam1024

I'm surprised this thread has gone so well!

I support booze in the world. There are many of us who can drink responsibly. I for one have never seen a single situation in the parks caused by intoxicated guests.

I've seen rowdier sober Brazilians. So that leads us to the real question...should Brazilians be allowed in WDW? For the sake of the children I beg you to take the Brazilian problem into consideration! ;)

I'm kidding of course. Have you ever had Brazilian beer?! Mmmmm

:ROFLOL::ROFLOL: for the sake of the children:ROFLOL::ROFLOL::ROFLOL:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom