Drinking Around The World

meryll83

We're looking to do this for our hen / stag do's next yer.

Unfortunately the F&W festival is on, so that I'm sure at least doubles the amount of alcohol on offer :eek:

Think we best stick to the pavilions!

epcotWSC

Original Poster
BTW, does the German Pavilion do anything special for Oktoberfest or does that get engolfed in the F&W festival?

Jenna

Meant to ask....I'm 21 but look about 16...is my UK provisional driving licence sufficient as ID or do I need to bring my passport to Epcot?

sillyspook13

I can't stand the taste of alcohol (except for wine), so I prefer this kind of drinking around the world...
n105101572_30340547_1019.jpg

Yes, that is me double fisting the Beverly...:hurl::lol:

epcotWSC

Original Poster
Meant to ask....I'm 21 but look about 16...is my UK provisional driving licence sufficient as ID or do I need to bring my passport to Epcot?
hah, start in the UK. I don't know if I was IDed after the first drink. Actually I'm not even sure if I was IDed at all, but I think I may have been in Canada (first country).

WhatJaneSays

I've never done it myself ... and I don't really have any desire to. I'm not much of a drinker.

I have, however, been witness to MANY MANY "events" like Around the World in 80 Drinks. I'm the type to be the "Designated Drunk Keeper" ... which I find much far more entertaining than drinking. So many blackmail pictures and videos; hopefully one of my friends become a Senator or something.

I'm evil. :fork:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom