Drinking around the World Showcase

real mad hatter

Hatter, what is your theory behind this? I ask because, once I hit the Rose & Crown Pub, I'm dead in the water or should I say my pint glass?
Simples.Theres a street in Edinburgh called Rosé street.It used to have 32 drinking spots ( pubs ) but if you started at the top ( cocktails ) and worked your way down,your out for the count. So at Epcot it's a bottle of Molson in Canada,then a snifter ( shot ) at Rose & Crown,UK.and so on.Save your bonus drinks for Mexico,but yes snack on yer way.;)

durangojim

You can do it any way you want, but make sure you stay hydrated with water. We usually do a full bottle of water for every 1 1/2 drinks, does wonders to keep headaches and hangovers away.

real mad hatter

What he said!!! Keep hearing about those supposed things must be elusive as Nessie!
Who's Nessie ? :confused: Only joking of course. Ive only seen her the once.I was coming out of a bar in Inverness at 2.00am and there she was in all her glory.This huge head popping out the loch. Turned out to be big Nessie the local barmaid having a skinny dip.Ooooo! Scary.:eek:

bmarkelon

My sister and her fiancé also accomplished this by sharing each drink, they bought one of those character kiddie cup packs from a gift shop. I am pretty sure they were able to get the job done this way and their pictures during the experience got a bit funnier and funnier!
My dad and I have enjoyed starting with the margarita and then trying different beer every few countries. I really love the one in Morocco; I think it's called Casa or something like that.
However you decide to do it, have fun and cheers!!

wdwfan100

The whole spirit of this thread makes me smile. Right up my alley. There really is a grand variety of libations to partake in. Especially love the food and wine fest. Enjoy it in what ever method works best for you. The only rule is to have fun.

Pooh Lover

The whole spirit of this thread makes me smile. Right up my alley. There really is a grand variety of libations to partake in. Especially love the food and wine fest. Enjoy it in what ever method works best for you. The only rule is to have fun.
That is what I love about EPCOT and the Food and Wine Fest. So much to choose from that each day can bring a totally different menu and experience. I would really love to see a raspberry lambic (beer) some time. I usually keep a bottle (they are large) or 4 around the house but would definitely enjoy a glass at EPCOT.

DisneyDebNJ

That is what I love about EPCOT and the Food and Wine Fest. So much to choose from that each day can bring a totally different menu and experience. I would really love to see a raspberry lambic (beer) some time. I usually keep a bottle (they are large) or 4 around the house but would definitely enjoy a glass at EPCOT.
Food and Wine Fest is off the hook... Love, Love, Love it!!! Pooh, we tried the Berry weiss this year at F&W, hubby really liked it, and to my surprise, a local liquor store carried it... It was actually very very good!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom